Peaky Blinders (TV)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.

Watched the first two ep of S3

Damn good, the family drama is as good as it gets. Paul Anderson is better than ever and Paddy Considine plays a properly nasty bastard wow.

I am a bit confused by the russian plotline though.

Series 3 was disappointing. Plot was meandering and confusing, not enough action, and Polly was fucking stupid.

Finished the season. Last episode was a stunner.

Overall though, I think it was my least favorite season. The Russian plot was confusing at first and not really compelling in the end.

Wasn't the biggest fan of Tom Hardy's character previously but I thought he was extraordinary in his two appearances here, especially in the finale.

Adrien Brody Joins ‘Peaky Blinders’ Season 4
As filming gets underway on the 4th season of Peaky Blinders, Oscar winner Adrien Brody has suited up to join the Steven Knight-created period gangster drama. The epic BBC Two saga of the Shelby clan, from Caryn Mandabach Productions and Tiger Aspect Drama, started shooting this week in Liverpool.

Brody’s role is being kept under wraps, but Knight says, “He genuinely was the actor in my head when I wrote the part. I’m sure he will be a formidable presence in the world of the Peaky Blinders.”

Season 4 will kick off when Tommy receives a mysterious letter on Christmas Eve and realizes the Peaky Blinders are in danger of annihilation. As the enemy closes in, he flees his country house and returns to the streets of Small Heath, Birmingham where a desperate fight for survival begins.

^ Nice! :clap:
Uh oh, here's a sneaky peaky of me being cheeky... very excited to come and play with the immensely talented gang @thepeakyblinder @BBCTwo #peakyblinders

Ugh. I should have caught this up on the plane #regrets

Oh this looks really promising, can't wait