Aloha (2015)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Dodd wrote:
07202012 wrote: Where's Dodd.
This is not a good fit for Cooper. I hope he passes
+1

Crowe and Cooper is a match made in heaven.

Almost Famous was amazing. The rest of his movies are just ok
Why you lurking my page brah?

Its official Cooper has signed. I hope this doesn't suck shit.

Reports also say that Cooper is interested in bringing his stage production of Elephant Man to the big screen on a limited release screening. As much as love the guy I think he is trying a bit to hard to show off that he's evolved into a more serious actor in the projects he is developing. With SLPB, Pines and Serina all being of serious tones that will display his amazing acting talent, I think he should tone it down a bit and maybe look to develop a solid comedy or a good leading man type thriller.

Rachel McAdams in talks to star with Bradley Cooper, Emma Stone in Cameron Crowe project
EXCLUSIVE: What a cast Cameron Crowe and producer Scott Rudin have cooked up for the film they are prepping at Sony Pictures. Rachel McAdams is in talks to star with Bradley Cooper and Emma Stone. McAdams will play a former lover of Cooper’s character. They’re keeping the plot specifics under wraps, but the role McAdams is negotiation for is a great part and the movie is funny and romantic, with a tone similar to past Crowe films Jerry Maguire and Almost Famous. Crowe wrote the script and will direct the film beginning in October.
You say like Jerry Maguire? You had me at hello, yo.

Also this is still untitled btw.

EDIT: Morrie snuck in before me. Same difference yo.

Almost Famous & Jerry were sooooo amazing. I have faith in this one.

This is going to be so good.

IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:This is going to be so good.
:|

Anyway, Rachel McAdams is quite an underrated actress and always has a reliable charming screen presence. She just needs to choose the right projects.

Allstar wrote:
IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:This is going to be so good.
:|

Anyway, Rachel McAdams is quite an underrated actress and always has a reliable charming screen presence. She just needs to choose the right projects.
could not agree more

fun fact: both her Gosling and Paul Haggis are from my hometown. I don't wanna brag or anything but that like pretty much makes me a celebrity 8-) :lol: :lol: ... :cry: