The Fifth Estate (2013)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.

Why Prince believed and was excited about Nolan doing this is beyond me.

why did he think Nolan was doing it?

I'm glad he's not into this. i would have been a bit disappointed for multiple reasons. :neutral:

RIFA wrote:I'm glad he's not into this. i would have been a bit disappointed for multiple reasons. :neutral:
I would have loved it if Nolan directed a conspiracy Film.

I explained at length the potentials of such film directed by Nolan, along with the overlapping themes from his previous work. The man ressurected Batman and made it something even more genius, I doubt he wouldn't turn heads with a good political thriller. Besides, that movie wouldn't have been about the conspiracy, but about the internal change of Assange.

I'm also glad he isn't doing this. If it had turned out to be true, though, I still would have been giddy as a schoolgirl.

banepants wrote:I'm also glad he isn't doing this. If it had turned out to be true, though, I still would have been giddy as a schoolgirl.
Indeed.
Do you... like pineapple?

prince0gotham wrote:but about the internal change of Assange.
which is not really that of a good topic tbh. no one really cares... and many would have taken this movie as a BS politics film to propel assange's image. and at this point... the wikileaks thing is such a joke for many people a movie about this guy would have been terrible. especially if it's just about his internal change or whatever. i want nolan to do stuff more relevant and interesting than this. i'm sure he'll do that.