Is David Letterman an idiot?

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
apw wrote:I think how Anne reacted made it worse. He made a joke but then she reacted in a serious manner. If she had just laughed then whole thing would have been treated as a joke in my opinion.
I know exactly what you're saying but when that happens and it as huge as it is, it registers and then you can't fix the look on your face. Your stomach drops and youre like "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU SAYING!?" It's just human nature, ya know?

I have no idea what the ending is, and in a couple of days I'll go and live under a rock, until I watch TDKR.
Without spoiling anything, is the ending amazing, brilliant, incredible, unbelievable or any other adjective like that?

Alberto wrote:I have no idea what the ending is, and in a couple of days I'll go and live under a rock, until I watch TDKR.
Without spoiling anything, is the ending amazing, brilliant, incredible, unbelievable or any other adjective like that?
Whoever answers this put it under spoiler tags. I don't even wanna know your opinion.

apw
Nolanoscopy wrote:
apw wrote:I think how Anne reacted made it worse. He made a joke but then she reacted in a serious manner. If she had just laughed then whole thing would have been treated as a joke in my opinion.
I know exactly what you're saying but when that happens and it as huge as it is, it registers and then you can't fix the look on your face. Your stomach drops and youre like "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU SAYING!?" It's just human nature, ya know?
I agree. This movie needs to come out now :crazy: This week is going to be long...

Nolanoscopy wrote:
Alberto wrote:I have no idea what the ending is, and in a couple of days I'll go and live under a rock, until I watch TDKR.
Whoever answers this put it under spoiler tags. I don't even wanna know your opinion.
Well, it was more like a rhetorical question, since we all know it's gonna be amazing. Every Nolan film and ending is amazing.

Alberto wrote:
Nolanoscopy wrote:
Well, it was more like a rhetorical question, since we all know it's gonna be amazing. Every Nolan film and ending is amazing.
Of course. Where's the "In Nolan We Trust" smiley?

Here's my two cents on the Letterman "incident" Everyone's freaking out too much. I'm no Letterman fan but it's his job/shtick to act just like how he did and poke fun at the guest's project and pretend to spoil endings and such. The thing here is he didn't technically spoil anything as I don't believe he's even seen the film and if he has, the way he said what he said just added more confusion and raised more questions than actually spoil anything. You see, he said
Batman dies!
to shock all the fans like us and be "funny" but then took it back when Anne showed uneasiness at the joke and changed his tone, saying
I'm kidding! Don't worry! He doesn't die! Trust me!
just to appease angry fans. Obviously not an avid follower of TDKR news, he was probably entirely unaware that what he joked about actually correlated with legit rumors about just that happening and he was bviously embarrassed/nervous when Anne made him aware that his joke was sorta off limits. Definitely a bad decision on his part but considering he said
Hes dead! No just kidding hes not dead!
with neither statement sounding like he was very sure, the
fate of Batman
is still just as up in the air as it's always been for those who don't know what really happens. He didn't verify a thing. If anything Anne should have just rolled with it and is to blame for all this speculation and controversy regarding what he said. I love her but it was her reaction that made fans give validity to Letterman's jokey "spoiler" in the first place. That's my two cents.

I'm soooo watching this Letterman interview... AFTER next friday ;)

Jonas Agersø wrote:I'm soooo watching this Letterman interview... AFTER next friday ;)
Saaame
Sigs???

he is a retard.