Fantastic Four (2015)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
SilverHeart wrote:Well after months of nothing and post-production I expected they'd at least have something original composed.
Fair enough. Honestly, the soundtrack of this movie is a thing I have the least interest in.

Plus it really stood out to me since I've started watching Broadchurch on Netflix recently. :lol:

REALLY tempted to trailerception this with Interstellar footage.

Stock music, how dare they?! :x

antovolk wrote:REALLY tempted to trailerception this with Interstellar footage.
GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO!!!
Last edited by CoolwhipSpecial on January 27th, 2015, 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Forum Pro
Law
Look hot for the camera look hot for the camera look hot for the camera look hot for the camera

In all seriousness, though, despite my reservations, this is by far and away better than I thought it would be. And even if it really does seem like they're marketing it like Interstellar, Interstellar was fucking awesome. And though the costumes are...eh (they look like they could be from any sci-fi film,) it sounds like they'll have more traditional team ones towards the end so I can deal with it. At least they don't have the really, really conspicuous crotch bulges like the first one did.

Like, at worst it will be a good film but not a super great Fantastic Four film, and I can work with that no problem.

CoolwhipSpecial wrote:
antovolk wrote:REALLY tempted to trailerception this with Interstellar footage.
GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO!!!
Working on it ;) let me clean up the music first...

Yep, that is me. Some of the accounts you listed still aren't me, but yep, that is my Twitter.

I still don't know what you're trying to get out of this outside of coming across as some kind of psychotic rapist dude. If you want to bang me I'll just come out and say sorry bro, but I don't swing that way.

EDIT: One final thought, the poster absolutely should have been the shot of them looking at the giant beam from the back. Sure it's only a teaser poster but as cliche as the 'back to the camera' poster style is it looks really good here.

I also dig how rocky the Thing looks. He definitely looks more like a giant rock creature than the Tim Story version.

And I also fucking loved the one thing they really nailed about this trailer, mainly some of the recent versions, is that they definitely feel like explorers as well as superheroes, which is the original movies really glossed over. This definitely feels like a team that I could see traveling to other planets and dimensions and facing down things like Annihilus and Galactus.

"From the studio that brought you..." That made me cringe. Anyway, it doesn't look that bad. Some cool set and costume design, but the voiceover was kind of dumb. I liked Chronicle so I'll give Fant4stic a chance.

Also, Philip Glass doing the score with Marco Beltrami is so weird and awesome.