Fantastic Four (2015)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
SilverHeart wrote:I actually dug Chronicle, but that's mostly because it's a found footage movie that I didn't instantly hate. Probably because of the use of regular cameras disguised as found footage made it way more watchable, but still.

But if this turns out as sketchy as it sounds, I'm concerned for Trank's turn on Star Wars.
I really liked Chronicle as well. I found its use of found footage to be fairly inventive in the subgenre.

I don't like Chronicle, but that doesn't make Trank a bad director. We'll see about this. Not really a Fantastic Four fan so... we'll see.

Dane DeHaan held my attention through Chronicle. Plus, Chronicle helped Michael B Jordan become the Human Torch.

But, with Chronicle's end ...
can someone explain who found the footage?

Tibetan monks?

Havoc1st wrote:If if this film is good, then that's fine by me.
Sure it is.

Yeah, it is interesting.

I dig the casting, I dig the director, I don't dig what we know about the (supposed) story and script. We need a trailer for this to judge the footage once and for all.

didich wrote:I dig the casting, I dig the director, I don't dig what we know about the (supposed) story and script. We need a trailer for this to judge the footage once and for all.
Exactly the way I feel.

I think this movie will be a pleasant surprise like Dredd or Edge of Tommorow. It has that potential people don't see initially.

Reports of Major Reshoots in Lousiana, Fox Thinks Film is A "Mess"
http://www.bleedingcool.com/2015/01/15/ ... um=twitter

And people didn't think Dredd would be bad at all. Anything was a step up from the last one. The thing with Dredd is that nobody saw it and it unfortunately came out the same time as Raid, and Dredd kind of ended up being seen up as a sci-fi version of the Raid (WHICH IS FUCKING AWESOME).