Assassin's Creed (2016)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
BlairCo wrote:There will be an R Rated Cut on Blu-ray.
I'm kinda hoping this will happen. :oops: Not that i have anything against PG-13 rating for this movie.

Finally classified by Alberta.
2 MINS AND 30!!!!!! :o

Hallelujah I feared it's going to be under 2:00. Waiting on antovolk's time table prediction. Next Week?

m4st4 wrote:Hallelujah I feared it's going to be under 2:00. Waiting on antovolk's time table prediction. Next Week?
I'm so glad there's 30s more. Someone on here posted weeks ago of the same trailer classified but it said 2 mins.

Yeah they really need to sell this to a wider audience. Gamers alone aren't going to create a phenomenon (as we've seen so many times before), you need to have a damn good movie as well. And Rogue One is a danger.

The excerpt about Assassin's Creed from the new interview with Marion Cotillard on Version Femina magazine:
You also found yourself working with your two partners on Macbeth again: Justin Kurzel, director, and actor Michael Fassbender?

To shoot Assassin's Creed with them was also irresistible! I so enjoyed working with Justin Kurzel, this man was one of my best matches as an actress. He is a director for actors, which is really unusual as there are so few directors with a devotion to such a rare factor. Obviously, I liked the script, and that's why I accepted the film. I didn't say 'yes' only to the director but I must admit that this is not the kind of a movie I would have agreed with anyone on director's chair. It happened to me that I am offered big American productions like that but where I felt that the director did not fully control his ship, he had not all the keys, I didn't agree on this. There are projects in the US that are more about studios than about filmmakers themselves. So I could not give up such an opportunity to work with Justin. The urge was too strong to have a new experience with him and Michael Fassbender. To reform the trio made me want to make it too. That's why I've agreed on some movies.
http://marion-cotillard.org/media/displ ... fullsize=1

Also the photos from the promotional photoshoot for the film with her:

Apparently it's coming tomorrow :o

Frank-Jon wrote:Apparently it's coming tomorrow :o
Correct - FOX UK tweeted this. Just under 23 hours...