Best TV Writers

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Who do you think are some of the best Teleplay writers?

I like Joss Whedon and Bryan Fuller. I'm excited about two of Fuller's future projects. One based on Hannibal Lecter and the other is a remake of The Munsters called "Mockingbird Lane." I love how Fuller finds humor in morbid situations. Which is why these two shows sound right up his alley alongside "Pushing Daisies" and "Dead Like Me."

Vince Gilligan

There are a lot of writing TV writing teams I dig as a whole, so I'm including them.

Vince Gilligan, Aaron Sorkin, Mitch Hurwitz/entire Arrested Development team, Dan Harmon/entire Community team, the entire Futurama team, basically everyone who wrote for The Simpsons from its inception until about 1999-2000, the Game of Thrones team, the Boardwalk Empire team, the House, M.D. team from its inception up until and through the episode "Broken", the 3rd Rock from the Sun team, John Cleese and Connie Booth, Loren Bouchard, Michael Dante DiMartino and Bryan Konietzko.

There are a lot more, but those are the ones I appreciate most.

I would say the Game of Thrones team, but I don't how much it's taken from the book.
Un lladre es un artista. Fa servir la imaginació per lluirse cuan roba el seu trofeu. Els detectius només analitzen el delicte i ens denuncien. Els detectius son uns simples critics.

"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

DoubleD wrote:Image

Mr. Caine wrote:
DoubleD wrote:Image
:clap:
Un lladre es un artista. Fa servir la imaginació per lluirse cuan roba el seu trofeu. Els detectius només analitzen el delicte i ens denuncien. Els detectius son uns simples critics.

Trey Parker and Matt Stone.

ComptonTerry wrote:Trey Parker and Matt Stone.
Shit. Can't believe I forgot about them.

Everyone who has already been mentioned plus Matt Groening (The Simpsons, Futurama) and Rob McElhenney (It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia).