Top 10 Films of 2012

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
RyanRises wrote:
m4st4 wrote:
There you are, again. What is so wrong in other people's opinion, or with you, for that matter? I've seen Grey on No.1, Hotel Transylvania, Skyfall, you name it. I've never seen someone so keen in questioning TOP 10.
Back off. He only asked a question.
Wow now, easy bouncer, he delivered it with tons of subtext. After all it's allstar, he's been doing so in another thread too.

RyanRises wrote:
m4st4 wrote:
There you are, again. What is so wrong in other people's opinion, or with you, for that matter? I've seen Grey on No.1, Hotel Transylvania, Skyfall, you name it. I've never seen someone so keen in questioning TOP 10.

m4st4 wrote:
RyanRises wrote: Back off. He only asked a question.
Wow now, easy bouncer, he delivered it with tons of subtext. After all it's allstar, he's been doing so in another thread too.
He brings valuable contributions and insightful thinking to the conorsation. Don't disregard him because he is sometimes highly opinionated.
Last edited by RyanRises on December 29th, 2012, 11:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Brave New World

People shouldn't have to justify their top 10 list.
Say Girl

Allstar wrote:
RyanRises wrote: Back off. He only asked a question.

But we all know what you think about Argo ally, don't we.

@Redsmile, amen. Apparently, not so on NF

I mean I do think it's ok to compare our list but asking "what is so great" has always been a piss poor way to start a meaningful conversation.
Say Girl

Redsmile wrote:I mean I do think it's ok to compare our list but asking "what is so great" has always been a piss poor way to start a meaningful conversation.
Back off.
Kidding. ;)

Allstar wrote:
aaron wrote:1. Argo
2. The Dark Knight Rises
3. Les Miserables
4. The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey
5. Life of Pi
6. Looper
7. The Master
8. Skyfall
9. Silver Linings Playbook
10. 21 Jump Street
What is so amazing about Argo?
It made me feel genuine emotion; I was laughing, crying and on the edge of my seat all in the course of one hour. It's just a fantastically-made film and the tension is nailbiting and stunning. It just keeps getting better and better the more I think about it. The genuine emotion surpasses the fanboyism of TDKR and the Hobbit, which were both still very good films.

aaron wrote:
Allstar wrote: What is so amazing about Argo?
It made me feel genuine emotion; I was laughing, crying and on the edge of my seat all in the course of one hour. It's just a fantastically-made film and the tension is nailbiting and stunning. It just keeps getting better and better the more I think about it. The genuine emotion surpasses the fanboyism of TDKR and the Hobbit, which were both still very good films.
:clap:

RyanRises wrote:
m4st4 wrote:
Stop sucking Allstars dick.