Guardians of the Galaxy (2014)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
I would make love to Chris Pratt

mchekhov 2: Chek Harder wrote:I'm just curious about Silver and Joeys past lives on other forums. You don't get a stalker like this without really pissing some people off.
I know, right? I mean, as far as I know I've never gotten anyone banned or anything, so I really don't know who it is. I thought it might have been Mason since he and I never really got along on here, but he got himself banned on his own without me doing anything at all and the SHH account he's accusing me of being is from 2012. (Which, as I've said, wasn't me). It's clearly someone who knows me on Boxoffice.com (that part was true, I do post there pretty often) but I don't think I've pissed anyone in particular off there. There was one big Nolan guy over there by the name of Squaremaster who I think got suspended for a while, but I had nothing to do with that. And we certainly didn't have problems to the extent of him making three fake accounts to try and 'out me as a secret Marvel spy' and look up my real name (which is...pretty pitiful and pathetic tbh, seriously how much time could one person have?).

Though to be honest I honestly don't care that much about it. I mean, if people choose to believe that crap then fine, no skin off my bones. I just ignore it and go along with my day mostly. If he wants to believe that I secretly rub my hands plotting the end of Christopher Nolan and scheming to make Interstellar fail when I legitimately just want to get the full experience in theaters it's not really my problem at all.
Do I enjoy Marvel's films? Well, yes. I've never really denied this. They have their strengths and weaknesses like any studio (in particular their more hands-on approach kind of can get a little too interfering, i.e Alan Taylor and Edgar Wright) and a lot of their villains are just kind of okay (with some exceptions, like Loki and Winter Soldier) but I like them because they're just fun. I post about superhero movies a lot because that's my jam yo. :D I grew up reading old copies of Essential Fantastic Four at my local library. I just happen to post about Marvel films more often because there just are a lot more of them than there are projects from other companies.
Last edited by SilverHeart on August 15th, 2014, 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mchekhov 2: Chek Harder wrote:I'm just curious about Silver and Joeys past lives on other forums. You don't get a stalker like this without really pissing some people off.
Yeah, was thinking the same. They can say whatever they want, but you don't get a forum stalker breathing on your neck, sending PMs to various members of NF because and multiple times, in detail, just because fuck, it was a random troll's move.

m4st4 wrote:
Yeah, was thinking the same. They can say whatever they want, but you don't get a forum stalker breathing on your neck, sending PMs to various members of NF because and multiple times, in detail, just because fuck, it was a random troll's move.
Yeah, I'm really curious as well. I would be disappointed if this were just some random guy with a lot of free time who happens to hate these two. I think (or maybe, I prefer to think) there's more to this story than what we'll ever know.

Has any kind of drama like this happened in the past here on NF? I've been around since the TDKR days on and off, but my memory is terrible...

didich wrote:
m4st4 wrote:
Yeah, I'm really curious as well. I would be disappointed if this were just some random guy with a lot of free time who happens to hate these two. I think (or maybe, I prefer to think) there's more to this story than what we'll ever know.
Even with plenty of time over at grandma's, you still need a reason - and not just for one person, but for two, and continuously (this is probably not over).

Now, I really couldn't care less about Silver's or Joey's monotonous posting habits (it's basically non-stop Marvel with occasional hickup since 2012?) but I do admit it's often hilarious to read these PMs.

Wow, Abrams must want to murder the guys at IndieRevolver/LR.

m4st4 wrote:
didich wrote:
m4st4 wrote:Yeah, was thinking the same. They can say whatever they want, but you don't get a forum stalker breathing on your neck, sending PMs to various members of NF because and multiple times, in detail, just because fuck, it was a random troll's move.
Even with plenty of time over at grandma's, you still need a reason - and not just for one person, but for two, and continuously (this is probably not over).
Sure but what, exactly, would drive anyone to spend so much time following some guys through different forums, elaborating a concise and detailed posting history with the objective to troll them on a third, different forum. That's the question. Personally, I love to speculate. Maybe Silver/Joey hit this guy in a personal place? Anyway, I couldn't care less about anyone's posts. Not those two's. Not this guy's either.

Peace wrote:I would make love to Chris Pratt

Nothing on my end.I post stuff on several academic boards and one related to my work, but I use a different screen name. I only use joey here and a couple other pop culture blogs and I have no problems that I know of. I certainly don't harass people. And I've never reported anyone here for anything. Even when I had reason to.

In general I'm happy to tone it down if only to avoid crazy ugly shit like this. It's a little scary tbh.