Guardians of the Galaxy (2014)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
The new Rocket Raccoon concept art is so much better than what was showed at comic con. :geek:

Gunn rises. :thumbup:

Thanos, possibly? Interesting if so.

No way it's Thanos, how could Pace play Thanos? He doesnt have AT ALL the build or anything really, plus they're not gonna go with him for those who remember Thanos from The Avengers post credits.

Some say Adam Warlock, but I don't know, when I think Adam Warlock, I picture Charlie Hunnam from Sons Of Anarchy (and Pac Rim), not Pace. However, he is a great actor, but I wonder who it could be. There will probably be several villains in the movie however.

Jax_Teller wrote:No way it's Thanos, how could Pace play Thanos? He doesnt have AT ALL the build or anything really, plus they're not gonna go with him for those who remember Thanos from The Avengers post credits.

Some say Adam Warlock, but I don't know, when I think Adam Warlock, I picture Charlie Hunnam from Sons Of Anarchy (and Pac Rim), not Pace. However, he is a great actor, but I wonder who it could be. There will probably be several villains in the movie however.
Yeah, it's Thanos.
Brave New World

They could easily recast Thanos from the after credits scene. He was completely covered in prosthetics, it wouldn't take too much effort to make the face look the same.

Personally, I'm still crossing my fingers for Ron Pearlman as Thanos.

El Mayimbe claims Lee Pace is "The Controller"

Back in December he auditioned for Star Lord-
On the red carpet doing press for The Hobbit, MTV caught up with Pace and asked him about being a contender for part of Peter Quill/Star-Lord in Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy.

“I go in on Monday to meet them all and audition for it, so wish me luck. I’m very excited about it. The script is great. The character is a lot of fun.”

“I have been [reading up on Star-Lord]. You want to know what you’re doing. The character is a lot of fun. I hope it works out… I’ve got to audition. I’ve got to go get it. I actually love auditioning, so I’m happy to go meet them all and do it.”
Not a bad consolation prize nabbing the villain role.

YES! I am back to being interested in this film! :tooexcited: