Guardians of the Galaxy (2014)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Release date moved to August 1st, assuming it's the unknown movie.

The official line up:

Star-Lord, Draxx the Destroyer, Groot and Rocket Raccoon and Gamorra.

I'm a MASSIVE MASSIVE Marvel know-it-all and even I'm not that familiar with these guys. Who cares? Where's my GOOD Daredevil movie??!?!

This is who they are:

Rocket looks badass and cracks me up at the same time. :twothumbsup:

Read the Annihilation trades if you have any interest. I was only vaguely familiar myself until recently.
Last edited by Joeyjojo72 on July 14th, 2012, 10:13 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Joeyjojo72 wrote:This is who they are:

Read the Annihilation trades if you have any interest. I was only vaguely familiar myself until recently.
gay

The only one I don't like is that anthropomorphic raccoon, but let's see... The other's look really cool, though... Interesting Sci-Fi + quasi-fantasy combination we have here!
Un lladre es un artista. Fa servir la imaginació per lluirse cuan roba el seu trofeu. Els detectius només analitzen el delicte i ens denuncien. Els detectius son uns simples critics.

didich wrote:The only one I don't like is that anthropomorphic raccoon, but let's see... The other's look really cool, though... Interesting Sci-Fi + quasi-fantasy combination we have here!

Oddly enough, Rocket Raccoon tends to be everybody's favorite character of the group.

FirelordSylar wrote:
didich wrote:The only one I don't like is that anthropomorphic raccoon, but let's see... The other's look really cool, though... Interesting Sci-Fi + quasi-fantasy combination we have here!

Oddly enough, Rocket Raccoon tends to be everybody's favorite character of the group.
Really? Wow, that's interesting to know, at the very least. On the other side, it also depends on the characterization, the design looks weird compared to his companions, but if they get someone to write/play him well anything is possible.

I don't know, if Cameron was able to make 2 billion dollars out of Giant Cat-Smurfs anything is tolerable, I think. :lol:
Un lladre es un artista. Fa servir la imaginació per lluirse cuan roba el seu trofeu. Els detectius només analitzen el delicte i ens denuncien. Els detectius son uns simples critics.

From what I know, RR tends to be a sarcastic asshole(granted I'm basing this on the groups appearance in an episode of Avengers: EMH) which is why he is everyones fav.

Plus, it's a Raccoon with guns.....how is that not awesome?

it's more like something i would see in an animated film rather than live action.