Doctor Who (TV)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Prevalent problems with the show right now:
a) terrible villains
b) episodes finale
c) shifting Doctor morality/unnecessary restrictions to the character
Good thing is I truly adore Jodie in the role, the overall production quality is top notch and the companions are all solid, when they have something to do in the background. Three companions is a lot, five-six characters in the frame is too many.🕷

Yeah those problems have been consistent in every single episode, and I'm ready for them to fix them. It's even worse considering how few episodes are actually in this season. We're half-way done already.

Is this show still as bad as everyone has been saying it is? After Capaldi/Moffat left, the quality dropped to an almost baffling amount and I stopped watching it after the Trump Spider episode lol

I saw
Jack came back
and the new twist but it all feels so generic and unexciting.

Bacon wrote:
February 2nd, 2020, 4:28 pm
Is this show still as bad as everyone has been saying it is? After Capaldi/Moffat left, the quality dropped to an almost baffling amount and I stopped watching it after the Trump Spider episode lol
Honestly i'm already enjoying season 12 more than season 11, 10 and 8 (can't compare to the other seasons since i can't remember much of my feelings about them). Aside from the third episode, the episodes of this season has been solid or really good imo. It also helps that there's some depth to the 13th doctor this season. 5>2>1>4>6>3 are my episode ranking so far this season.
Bacon wrote:
February 2nd, 2020, 4:28 pm
I saw
Jack came back
and the new twist but it all feels so generic and unexciting.
I'm a sucker, so are other viewers, for these kind of twists. But yeah, you're most likely not gonna like the first two episodes of season 12 then.

Chibnall really really really went 'fuck you' with the finale. A lot to take in and it's gonna divide fans. That being said, i liked it and glad Chibnall did what he did. Appreciated that it went with something fresh and unsafe.

Havoc1st wrote:
March 1st, 2020, 11:14 pm
Chibnall really really really went 'fuck you' with the finale. A lot to take in and it's gonna divide fans. That being said, i liked it and glad Chibnall did what he did. Appreciated that it went with something fresh and unsafe.
Nah man, Chibnall has been the consistently worst showrunner in the history of New Who and this is the icing on the shit cake

Man. I miss the Ood so much.

Havoc1st wrote:
October 16th, 2021, 2:57 am
Man. I miss the Ood so much.
Best aliens from New Who imo