Superman: Legacy (2025)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Is this project still a thing? It's been way too quiet.....

LuciusNightmare wrote:
September 10th, 2021, 1:07 pm
Yes, J.J was paid a fortune for this Coate's described 9/11 responders as menaces of nature. I don't know how this is allowed to go ahead. Who gives him Captain America comics, let alone a Superman film. The man doesn't understand truth, justice, and the American way. When this opens up this, will flop like birds of prey. I love Superman And Lois! I miss Geoff Johns running their film division. We would have had had a Matthew Vaughn Man of Steel 2. It is like the intellect dropped in the place when he got demoted. They didn't even wait to see the Snyder cut numbers they, Fire Cavill, on his birthday, and that's so impolite and a slap in the face.

https://screenrant.com/man-of-steel-2-m ... -director/

RockyBalboa wrote:
September 17th, 2021, 1:25 am
LuciusNightmare wrote:
Yes, J.J was paid a fortune for this Coate's described 9/11 responders as menaces of nature. I don't know how this is allowed to go ahead. Who gives him Captain America comics, let alone a Superman film. The man doesn't understand truth, justice, and the American way. When this opens up this, will flop like birds of prey. I love Superman And Lois! I miss Geoff Johns running their film division. We would have had had a Matthew Vaughn Man of Steel 2. It is like the intellect dropped in the place when he got demoted. They didn't even wait to see the Snyder cut numbers they, Fire Cavill, on his birthday, and that's so impolite and a slap in the face.

huh, a troll who reads, albeit mispells, Ta-Nehisi Coates. cool.

-Vader

Vader182 wrote:
September 17th, 2021, 1:35 am
RockyBalboa wrote:
September 17th, 2021, 1:25 am
LuciusNightmare wrote:

huh, a troll who reads, albeit mispells, Ta-Nehisi Coates. cool.

-Vader
Your thread hijacking and, You're calling me the troll? And that's such an original insult not! He is a racist and Anti -American. He will put stuff in this film that has nothing to do with the plot nobody wants this. It will get a 30% Audience Score!

Oh, And the fake news will lie and say it's racism, that low 30%, but the Snyder cut has a 94% audience score, and the heart of that film is ray fisher, so good luck with that!

RockyBalboa wrote:
September 17th, 2021, 1:53 am

Your thread hijacking and, You're calling me the troll? And that's such an original insult not! He is a racist and Anti -American. He will put stuff in this film that has nothing to do with the plot nobody wants this. It will get a 30% Audience Score!

Oh, And the fake news will lie and say it's racism, that low 30%, but the Snyder cut has a 94% audience score, and the heart of that film is ray fisher, so good luck with that!

bootsy wrote:
September 17th, 2021, 5:10 pm
RockyBalboa wrote:

*was

Ruth wrote:
September 17th, 2021, 5:38 pm
bootsy wrote:
September 17th, 2021, 5:10 pm
RockyBalboa wrote:

*was
:twothumbsup:

LuciusNightmare wrote:
I'm not sure what's going on with the movie. It would be interesting if James Gunn influenced the director to give us a person of interest reunion who doesn't want to see Michael Emerson get into motion capture as the brainiac. I hope to see Jim Caviezel as Lex Luthor. The irony is to watch them go from saving people to being on the other side of the coin, but it isn't up to me.

So this is just a rehash of man of steel?