Your Editing Works

Have any personal creations relating to Christopher Nolan and his films? Show it off here.
Looks like a lot of Nolan Fan members enjoy editing (for fun or professionally), so how about a thread with our editing works? I'm sure there will be a lot of good stuff here.

Just finished this one.

Genius! Straight from the opening I was just like, damn! Loved it. Good job man :thumbup:

Fernando wrote:Genius! Straight from the opening I was just like, damn! Loved it. Good job man :thumbup:
Thanks Fernando! :thumbup: I have other clips I'd like to share, but I'd also love to see other NF members editing works too (I know they're out there), that's why I proposed this thread. Hopefully, we will see some cool stuff here. :modesty: By the way, cool avy! Love Children of Men.

My list has changed since then but at the time this was my list. Originally gonna be 10 films, but couldn't find enough HQ clips for the last three. Also, rendering fail :facepalm: Green flashes and forgot to crop out Movieclips.com logo on a few.

Fernando wrote:

My list has changed since then but at the time this was my list. Originally gonna be 10 films, but couldn't find enough HQ clips for the last three. Also, rendering fail :facepalm: Green flashes and forgot to crop out Movieclips.com logo on a few.
You have really great taste in film, anyway. Apart from a few problems, I enjoyed it.

Did a Sam Mendes tribute too.

8-)
Last edited by Syncopy528491 on August 27th, 2022, 10:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.