Your Editing Works

Have any personal creations relating to Christopher Nolan and his films? Show it off here.
Playing with TDK's ending.

BlairCo wrote:
Nice music. What is it?

dadosaboya wrote:Playing with TDK's ending.

BlairCo wrote:
Nice music. What is it?

Well sticking to Nolan's work, here are two Mashups of Inception and The Prestige:

Speaking of Blade Runner tribute videos, I literally just found the tribute video I made for this around a year ago, so I've decided to upload it onto my new YouTube channel. I can't remember which software I used because I was experimenting, but looking back now, it's obvious it needed some work. Anyway, let me know what you think.

Mason wrote:Speaking of Blade Runner tribute videos, I literally just found the tribute video I made for this around a year ago, so I've decided to upload it onto my new YouTube channel. I can't remember which software I used because I was experimenting, but looking back now, it's obvious it needed some work. Anyway, let me know what you think.

Not bad at all.Great choice of music.

Mason wrote:Speaking of Blade Runner tribute videos, I literally just found the tribute video I made for this around a year ago, so I've decided to upload it onto my new YouTube channel. I can't remember which software I used because I was experimenting, but looking back now, it's obvious it needed some work. Anyway, let me know what you think.

Very well done, the intro was great especially. I really like the music too.

Good job, Mason:-) I, like everyone else, thought it was good. I really liked the music too:-)

Lovely piece of tribute. Lovely and fitting choice in music 8-)

My latest. Hope you'll like it.

I went looking through some of my youtube videos if there is anything worth sharing, the channel is pretty much my old shame. However, there are two which I feel at least partially proud of.

This one would be one I'm proud of, if it weren't for the fact that the aspect ration kept changing and was a bitch to get close to fixing:

This next one I animated as well as edited. Should note that I had to do this in a space that amounted to a cupboard, constantly having to be careful and stretch to reach the pieces for fear of knocking over my tripod:

Both of these were edited with Final Cut Pro but since it's been a while, I forget which version.
Crazy Eight wrote:
Allstar wrote: Thoughts on Michael Fassbender?
no ur a assbender