Mixed Nolanish Concepts Fan Art

Have any personal creations relating to Christopher Nolan and his films? Show it off here.
Here's my quick mix for Nolan related contents. Share me your thoughts to how I can include Insomnia and Following into this. Thanks.
nolan2.jpg

Now that is epic.

Great concept. How about something like this?

dadosaboya wrote:Great concept. How about something like this?
I want it to be more hidden, something more thought provoking. Thanks for your contribution.

nolanmania wrote:Here's my quick mix for Nolan related contents. Share me your thoughts to how I can include Insomnia and Following into this. Thanks.
nolan2.jpg
Wow, really nice. How about using the first picturen held, in black and white? The batman symbol from the door in the Following should make its way in too somewhere ^ and how about a white glove instead of black? following and insomnia made me remmeber the white gloves. keep it up man!

tykjen wrote:
nolanmania wrote:Here's my quick mix for Nolan related contents. Share me your thoughts to how I can include Insomnia and Following into this. Thanks.
nolan2.jpg
Wow, really nice. How about using the first picturen held, in black and white? The batman symbol from the door in the Following should make its way in too somewhere ^ and how about a white glove instead of black? following and insomnia made me remmeber the white gloves. keep it up man!
White gloves is a good idea, but I can't find suitable image of a white glove to match this. And the batman symbol is too obvious which makes it a little cheesy. Thanks for your help.

Happy if it made a difference ^^

Wow very nice done :thumbup: