Following remake

Have any personal creations relating to Christopher Nolan and his films? Show it off here.

I remade the opening of Following for a class project. Had to change a couple things here and there but I think it turned out pretty good. What do you guys think?

niiiiiiiiiiiiiice

That's really good. I lolled at the start -
The. Fucking. glove. won't. go. on!

why isn't anyone commenting on this? It's better than most homework vids people post here.

Wow, I have to say, that's really fucking amazing. Nice work, I enjoyed it!

LomDodge wrote:That's really good. I lolled at the start -
The. Fucking. glove. won't. go. on!
Haha thanks guys. That take of him putting on the glove is the best out of probably around twenty different attempts. He just couldn't get the damn glove on right lol.

But I really enjoyed working on this project. I fell in love with Nolan's work ever since I first saw Memento, so I naturally gravitated towards his films when given the chance to remake any movie we wanted. Obviously his films have gotten better over the years since he broke onto the scene with Following, but the story here is really rich and still relevant in a big city setting like Chicago. Plus, out of all of his films, this one would be easiest one for a student like myself to adapt as there's no rotating corridors, magic tricks, or Batman costumes to recreate lol. That being said, I still had the challenge of working with a tight shooting schedule and non-actors. I think the main guy did a great job though, right?

Anyways, I wanted to share this with you guys because I know that you love all things Nolan. Thanks for the kind words. Should I do Memento next?? lol

Well I can't imagine you doing batman, prestige or inception... or insomnia... (though the sleepless scenes are interesting and possible to play with)

Woa. Extremely good job. You made it seem so effortless too in my opinion, nothing felt tacked on and you captured the atmosphere needed. If I hadn't seen Following already I would have continued to watch it if you had made an entire short or movie.

Really great work, Stephen! :twothumbsup:

Great work :twothumbsup: