Beyond The Shadows - Bane fic

Have any personal creations relating to Christopher Nolan and his films? Show it off here.
man when you look at it from ducards perspective bane is a dumb fuck

batmanbane wrote: And now the blanket becomes a bargaining chip. Oh, that Ducard! He's a clever one! :lol: :twisted:
;) Battle of the Blanket. :lol:
TehBatGetsBraked wrote:man when you look at it from ducards perspective bane is a dumb fuck
:o :o

I have been absent! Queen returns! Im caught up..finally I know it took me like five years but Im here. FIrst, I wanted to say to Braked that I loved his drawing too :-) Great work! Cant wait to see more. Braked why did you make that comparison to Ducard and Bane.. just out of curiosity?:-) What can I say? I cant stand Chase. I want to kick his ass too.. so I totally understand why Bane reacted that way.. the guy is such a cocky asshole. However, Bane can be cocky too..but I cant hate him because he is too charming at it lol...

I love how all this is leading up to our version of Bane in TDKR! I look forward to reading more:-) Just out of curiosity Baniac have you thought about slipping the mention of any of the other characters in Batman's world..? like in passing, not as main characters? Are you still planning on writing this up until the end of what we see in TDKR? ( Please say yes:-) Great work as always my friend!

Queen of Hearts wrote: Just out of curiosity Baniac have you thought about slipping the mention of any of the other characters in Batman's world..? like in passing, not as main characters? Are you still planning on writing this up until the end of what we see in TDKR? ( Please say yes:-) Great work as always my friend!
Thanks, Queen! Glad you are caught up.

Not sure about the Batman-world characters (except a couple, for sure, who will inevitably turn up ;) ). We shall see where the story takes us. And, yes, I'm still hoping to take this through TDKR. We'll see how long this gets (since RFD certainly ended up about 250 pages longer than I had originally expected :lol: ), since I don't want to this to become like one of those TV series that goes on well beyond when it should. :!:

Baniac wrote:
Queen of Hearts wrote: Just out of curiosity Baniac have you thought about slipping the mention of any of the other characters in Batman's world..? like in passing, not as main characters? Are you still planning on writing this up until the end of what we see in TDKR? ( Please say yes:-) Great work as always my friend!
Thanks, Queen! Glad you are caught up.

Not sure about the Batman-world characters (except a couple, for sure, who will inevitably turn up ;) ). We shall see where the story takes us. And, yes, I'm still hoping to take this through TDKR. We'll see how long this gets (since RFD certainly ended up about 250 pages longer than I had originally expected :lol: ), since I don't want to this to become like one of those TV series that goes on well beyond when it should. :!:

OMG! I'm so excited. Baniac? How will you depict the actual events of TDKR? I mean, you're a writer, you're just not gonna copy the movie's dialogue like so many other fanfics do. :twothumbsup: :clap: Have you figured it out yet? I can't wait to read what Bane's thinking.

BTW, I think it's a pretty well a given as far as other Batman-world characters are concerned. So just for fun, I'll say please exclude Poison Ivy (I love her 1966 comic book debut but no other renderings of her), and Harley Quinn, whom I loathe.

If bane has to puke

How does that work

batmanbane wrote:How will you depict the actual events of TDKR? I mean, you're a writer, you're just not gonna copy the movie's dialogue like so many other fanfics do. :twothumbsup: :clap: Have you figured it out yet? I can't wait to read what Bane's thinking.
I wouldn't change anything that's actually said in the movie; that's for sure. I mean, why would I since all of Bane's lines were fabulous? ;) But I think we're all curious about Bane's thoughts throughout TDKR. :thumbup:
batmanbane wrote: BTW, I think it's a pretty well a given as far as other Batman-world characters are concerned. So just for fun, I'll say please exclude Poison Ivy (I love her 1966 comic book debut but no other renderings of her), and Harley Quinn, whom I loathe.
Your wish is my command, my dear. *bows*
TehBatGetsBraked wrote:If bane has to puke

How does that work
*slaps Braked* He takes off the mask. :problem:

Baniac wrote:
batmanbane wrote:How will you depict the actual events of TDKR? I mean, you're a writer, you're just not gonna copy the movie's dialogue like so many other fanfics do. :twothumbsup: :clap: Have you figured it out yet? I can't wait to read what Bane's thinking.
I wouldn't change anything that's actually said in the movie; that's for sure. I mean, why would I since all of Bane's lines were fabulous? ;) But I think we're all curious about Bane's thoughts throughout TDKR. :thumbup:
batmanbane wrote: BTW, I think it's a pretty well a given as far as other Batman-world characters are concerned. So just for fun, I'll say please exclude Poison Ivy (I love her 1966 comic book debut but no other renderings of her), and Harley Quinn, whom I loathe.
Your wish is my command, my dear. *bows*
TehBatGetsBraked wrote:If bane has to puke

How does that work
*slaps Braked* He takes off the mask. :problem:
Braked, just like Batman and Ducard, Bane doesn't puke, piss or shit. And do you know why? Because he's Bane!!!! :lol: ;) :batman:

Look familiar? :D

Hey, Sandy, btw, new chapter on previous page.

I've been waiting for chapters like this, featuring Bane and Ducard, since I realized that you were writing real, worthy fiction. Damn. It's a dream imagine that Nolan would have put Hardy and Neeson on screen together.