Risen From Darkness - Bane fanfic

Have any personal creations relating to Christopher Nolan and his films? Show it off here.
Perfect ending to this first part of the series!! I cant wait till Bane meets his Father! I cant wait for the new series! I cant wait for new characters. Im so glad that you chose to share this fanfic with all of us! I can only imagine how many minds you have changed about Bane:-) It was fun catching up in the series I had been super busy the last few weeks. I hope you are having fun on vacation and that LiL Bane is too;-) Cant wait for you to return with more good stuff!! Job well done Baniac!:-)

Queen of Hearts wrote:Perfect ending to this first part of the series!! I cant wait till Bane meets his Father! I cant wait for the new series! I cant wait for new characters. Im so glad that you chose to share this fanfic with all of us! I can only imagine how many minds you have changed about Bane:-) It was fun catching up in the series I had been super busy the last few weeks. I hope you are having fun on vacation and that LiL Bane is too;-) Cant wait for you to return with more good stuff!! Job well done Baniac!:-)
Thanks, Queen. (Oh, and I fixed a typo I found in this last chapter. :roll: Hate typos.)

I'm back from vacation. While we were gone, my sister (who is so NOT into things like Bane and Batman, etc. etc.--she's more of a Disney girl :? ) read Risen From Darkness in three days and loved it. Now she says she might have to watch TDKR just because of Bane and RFD. :lol: I showed her the prologue on my laptop and the flashbacks during the mentor prisoner's "legend of Bane" story, and my sister said, "I don't know if I can handle watching this because I loved your character and I don't want him to be an asshole." :lol: Silly woman. She needs to just surrender to the charms of Bane. ;)

OK, off the post the first chapter of Beyond The Shadows. Woot!

yo baniac The Prodigal is pretty nifty so far Im on like Ch 13

TehBatGetsBraked wrote:yo baniac The Prodigal is pretty nifty so far Im on like Ch 13
Awesome! Glad you find it "nifty."
:D

Baniac wrote:
TehBatGetsBraked wrote:yo baniac The Prodigal is pretty nifty so far Im on like Ch 13
Yeah Slats is a douchebag :geek:

TehBatGetsBraked wrote:
Baniac wrote:
Yeah Slats is a douchebag :geek:
I figured he would be right up your alley. ;) :lol: