The Joker was one of the greatist on screen performances

Christopher Nolan's 2008 mega success about Batman's attempts to defeat a criminal mastermind known only as the Joker.
This scene did it for me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DjugnceKNk

The change from a sweetfull voice to a threatening one then a demonic voice and that laugh at the end, my god!!! If you think am going to "extreme" then atleast ATLEAST one of the greatist on screen villains ever. That is all.

that was actually my favorite joker scene as well....and heath recorded it himself, which makes it even more better

Perfection. This and the interrogation are my two favorite Joker scenes.

My favorite Joker scene is the whole Nurse Joker scene. It's absolutely brilliant.

i wonder what was left out of the movie...i dont get why chris would chose to not include that kind of stuff on the DVD extras

Agree this is a very good scene, but i can't put my finger on which scene is the best starring Ledger, he is so unique in every scene.

the prologue is very good too..even though theres not much talking in it, heath does a wonderful lot with his physicality....from the tiniest things of how he moves out of the way when the bus is about to come in....to how he swags over the bank floor looking at the customers....to how he slides on the floor to get out of the way when the bank manager gets the shotgun out

is a very complete character due to the conjunction of all this scenes, my favorite would probably be the interrogation.