Heath Ledger would have been 33 today.

Christopher Nolan's 2008 mega success about Batman's attempts to defeat a criminal mastermind known only as the Joker.
prince0gotham wrote:Image
I'd like to see these peoples faces after they walked out of the TDK on opening day,bunch of hypocrites.

Makes you realise what a pathetic world internet forums are (excluding this one, OF COURSE :shifty: )

Knight_White/Dark wrote:
I'd like to see these peoples faces after they walked out of the TDK on opening day,bunch of hypocrites.
That is hilarious. I remember when they announced it, I said "Well, that only means that this Joker will be different." And I was right.

Not the actor we deserved, but the actor we needed.

I'll admit I was skeptical about Heath. Mostly because I didn't really know who we was and didn't really look like the Joker. I wasn't one of those "OMFG ruined FOREVER" types, more of a "Eh, I'll wait and see". I also try to avoid an actor's personal life from influencing my opinion of their performance. An actor in the real world is just another person, probably a very nice one but a stranger at that. But a character on the big screen, given flesh and twisting their actions and words with whole new meaning and context, that is what will always be remembered.

And rightly so, Ledger was incredible to the role in a detailed way. You can tell he was dedicated to his craft and wanted to entertain his audience. And he most certainly succeeded.

Rest in peace, my good man.
Crazy Eight wrote:
Allstar wrote: Thoughts on Michael Fassbender?
no ur a assbender

RIP