The Dark Knight Ousted From Box Office Top 10 By Episode I

Christopher Nolan's 2008 mega success about Batman's attempts to defeat a criminal mastermind known only as the Joker.
User avatar
Posts: 16716
Joined: March 2012
http://boxofficemojo.com/alltime/world/

:evil:

I mean, I figured this would happen eventually, since it was the tenth film, and pretty low across the billion dollar bar, but the last film I wanted to take it's place was this piece of shit:

Image

User avatar
Posts: 15993
Joined: June 2011
Location: North Carolina
SilverHeart wrote:http://boxofficemojo.com/alltime/world/

:evil:

I mean, I figured this would happen eventually, since it was the tenth film, and pretty low across the billion dollar bar, but the last film I wanted to take it's place was this piece of shit:

Image
Ugh, seriously? I hope Batman 3 kicks the fuck out of this. TPM does not deserve this at all, who the fuck went to see it anyway?!
Sigs???

User avatar
Posts: 2777
Joined: December 2011
Location: Brasil
TehBatGetsBraked wrote:Ugh, seriously? I hope Batman 3 kicks the fuck out of this. TPM does not deserve this at all, who the fuck went to see it anyway?!
So, have you seen Alien already?

User avatar
Posts: 15993
Joined: June 2011
Location: North Carolina
dadosaboya wrote:
TehBatGetsBraked wrote:Ugh, seriously? I hope Batman 3 kicks the fuck out of this. TPM does not deserve this at all, who the fuck went to see it anyway?!
So, have you seen Alien already?
Ha sorry nope, it's not on Netflix and I can't drive ( only 14) and my mom was at work all day so...derp. I'll pick it up on Friday, I promise honey buns. It looks scary tho :batface:
Sigs???

User avatar
Posts: 2777
Joined: December 2011
Location: Brasil
TehBatGetsBraked wrote:Ha sorry nope, it's not on Netflix and I can't drive ( only 14) and my mom was at work all day so...derp. I'll pick it up on Friday, I promise honey buns. It looks scary tho :batface:
You have never seen any of it? (Alien, Aliens, Alien 3) don't even know what's it about?

User avatar
Posts: 15993
Joined: June 2011
Location: North Carolina
dadosaboya wrote:
TehBatGetsBraked wrote:Ha sorry nope, it's not on Netflix and I can't drive ( only 14) and my mom was at work all day so...derp. I'll pick it up on Friday, I promise honey buns. It looks scary tho :batface:
You have never seen any of it? (Alien, Aliens, Alien 3) don't even know what's it about?
I know what it's about generally but yes, I havent seen it. I'm still an in-training "movie buff" lol

I do get freaked out pretty quickly tho by movies, so I tend to steer away from like horror and stuff.
Sigs???

User avatar
Posts: 2777
Joined: December 2011
Location: Brasil
TehBatGetsBraked wrote:I do get freaked out pretty quickly tho by movies, so I tend to steer away from like horror and stuff.
You're the same age I was when I first saw Alien. I was literally blown away, but then again, I was a weird kid. Used to sneak out of bed at 2 in the morning to watch old Christopher Lee Dracula movies all alone, after everybody was asleep. Loved that shit! :shock:

User avatar
Posts: 15993
Joined: June 2011
Location: North Carolina
dadosaboya wrote:
TehBatGetsBraked wrote:I do get freaked out pretty quickly tho by movies, so I tend to steer away from like horror and stuff.
You're the same age I was when I first saw Alien. I was literally blown away, but then again, I was a weird kid. Used to sneak out of bed at 2 in the morning to watch old Christopher Lee Dracula movies all alone, after everybody was asleep. Loved that shit! :shock:
You're probably braver than I. Im afraid to get up at night now because I just saw the original Physcho. Mudder's gawnna get me :o
Sigs???

User avatar
Posts: 2777
Joined: December 2011
Location: Brasil
TehBatGetsBraked wrote:You're probably braver than I. Im afraid to get up at night now because I just saw the original Physcho. Mudder's gawnna get me :o
Nah, it's not bravery, more like fascination (or plain weirdness). As a kid, I used to love all those classic monsters. I kinda envy you in that though. You're about to have a fantastic movie experience. Tell me about it after you see those, OK? Good luck! :o :twothumbsup:

User avatar
Posts: 15993
Joined: June 2011
Location: North Carolina
dadosaboya wrote:
TehBatGetsBraked wrote:You're probably braver than I. Im afraid to get up at night now because I just saw the original Physcho. Mudder's gawnna get me :o
Nah, it's not bravery, more like fascination (or plain weirdness). As a kid, I used to love all those classic monsters. I kinda envy you in that though. You're about to have a fantastic movie experience. Tell me about it after you see those, OK? Good luck! :o :twothumbsup:
Most "classic" movie I've seen was the Bride of Frankenstein which I saw on Saturday along with Physcho and Thor.
Sigs???

Post Reply