tommy lee jones

Christopher Nolan's 2008 mega success about Batman's attempts to defeat a criminal mastermind known only as the Joker.
as a new detective on the case of finding the vigilante known as batman......how cool would that be if HE was the villain....not in a traditional sense...he would be the antagonist, because he's opposing the protagonist....if its a strongly written part, that could work so good and truly make nolan's batman unique in not relying on a huge villain for success.

or am i being silly?

you do know he was two-face in batman forever (batman 3 original)

#1fan wrote:you do know he was two-face in batman forever (batman 3 original)

so what?

im talking about tommy lee jones in nolan's universe...as a detective

talli wrote:
#1fan wrote:you do know he was two-face in batman forever (batman 3 original)

so what?

im talking about tommy lee jones in nolan's universe...as a detective
it's an idea

None of the actors in Nolan's movies were in the old ones. I don't think Nolan will cast any of them anyway. But Tommy Lee Jones is a fine actor, I would not find it dissapointing if he stars in Batman 3.
David emerges from the store slowly. He braces himself against a parked car and then keeps on walking in a nightmarish daze.

WE PULL BACK as David blends in with dozens and dozens of ordinary people, walking on an ordinary street, in an ordinary city.

[/youtube]

he was a way better two face then aaron eckhart...his performance isnt too cartoony for the nolan batmanuniverse...i could actually see him acting like that in the dark knight and not being out of place

talli wrote:he was a way better two face then aaron eckhart...his performance isnt too cartoony for the nolan batmanuniverse...i could actually see him acting like that in the dark knight and not being out of place
I disagree with that. Eckhart's was better. Jones' was too cartoony.

Your idea is not bad at all.

talli wrote:he was a way better two face then aaron eckhart...his performance isnt too cartoony for the nolan batmanuniverse...i could actually see him acting like that in the dark knight and not being out of place

:lol:

Did someone really just say Tommy made a better Two Face than Aaron? :problem: