Analysis of the car chase scene in TDK

Christopher Nolan's 2008 mega success about Batman's attempts to defeat a criminal mastermind known only as the Joker.
I just cannot care, because it's one of my favorite movie scenes ever created :-D

A lot of these are stupid. :|

Who in the world would sit there while watching this scene and say "Why is Joker looking out to the distance?" "Oh, the Batmobile!" "He's still looking, Batman must be coming to hit him in a head-on collision!" "Wait, why is this SWAT guy saying 'Look out!'? What's he looking out for?" "Why did Nolan use a crane shot of the Batmobile?!" "WHOA, he was in THAT lane???!! EPIC reveal!"

Come on. That's just dumb. Those shots happen so fast and are cut so quick, each one last for like a second or two.

And was anyone watching the chase and asking themselves "What side is Harvey sitting on? Damn it I wanna know!" Nope. And anyways it was pretty easy to tell, considering we watched him climb into the van earlier... :roll:

It's a movie... lol, the chase was the greatest of all time. Regardless of the flaws.