Anyone tend to skip bits when watching The Dark Knight

Christopher Nolan's 2008 mega success about Batman's attempts to defeat a criminal mastermind known only as the Joker.
Lock this fucking thread.

chee wrote:
thedarklordrises wrote:
No it's actually slow and tedious. Barely anything happens in that first hour. I know all this about Bruce's backstory regarding his parents and his fear of bats is important because of the comics, but in the movie it's sooo boring and unecessary. The movie should've started when we first see Batman when he takes down that mob boss dude. Although the second half of Begins isn't perfect (crappy directed action scenes) it's far better than the first hour.
I actually liked the first half more than the second half.
Exactly :ugeek:

Skip parts of The Dark Knight. That's crazy talk.
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

DoubleD wrote:Skip parts of The Dark Knight. That's crazy talk.
Yup.Free medicine for OP.

I skip most of the Batman scenes, mainly because of the horrible voice Bale puts on. He was the weakest link in TDK. You can clearly see that when he was sharing scenes with Heath Ledger. Ledger was on a different level to Bale.

thedarklordrises wrote:
I skip most of the Batman scenes, mainly because of the horrible voice Bale puts on. He was the weakest link in TDK. You can clearly see that when he was sharing scenes with Heath Ledger. Ledger was on a different level to Bale.
So if your skipping parts, you must not like the film very much.
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

DoubleD wrote:
thedarklordrises wrote:
He says it's a masterpiece.

Conclusion:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

DoubleD wrote:
thedarklordrises wrote:
No, I've seen the movie at least 6-7 times now. But I've reached a point where I don't care for certain scenes. The stand out scenes that I repeatedly watch over and over again are the IMAX scenes and Heath Ledger's as The Joker. It's mostly the Batman scenes not involving The Joker which I skip. Bale is a horrible Batman.

I'm pretty sure I'm not the only person who keeps going back to TDK mainly because of The Joker. He is easily by far and away the best thing about the movie. Not that I'm saying the rest of the movie is bad but it's Heath Ledger's performace that made this movie. The rest is just filler IMO.

thedarklordrises wrote:I'm pretty sure I'm not the only person who keeps going back to TDK mainly because of The Joker. He is easily by far and away the best thing about the movie. Not that I'm saying the rest of the movie is bad but it's Heath Ledger's performace that made this movie. The rest is just filler IMO.
The rest is filler=masterpiece

Oh boy we got some genius noobs lately