Two Two - Faces

Christopher Nolan's 2008 mega success about Batman's attempts to defeat a criminal mastermind known only as the Joker.
MrBatman wrote:Yup Two-Face was yet again a cheesy character.
Also it didnt look realistic too me,they could make Harvey bad without that stupid destroyed face.

But still it's unrealistic,A once Politican becoming a killer in such form looks stupid.
BTW Eckhart played bad,he was the baddest actor in the film.
He's performance was really flath,honestly.Just saying what i'm thinking even i know that now SHIT GOES REAL

Also it didnt look realistic too me,they could make Harvey bad without that stupid destroyed face.

But still it's unrealistic,A once Politican becoming a killer in such form looks stupid.
He's performance was really flath,honestly.Just saying what i'm thinking even i know that now SHIT GOES REAL

This is seriously one of the dumbest posts I've ever read.

I normally have a few grammar fails myself here and there. But seriously even Batmotor couldn't handle this much flaws in a single post.

This guy is even stupider than Batmotor. This is gold.

I actually reported that post.

You should stop posting.

And I'd recommend that you stop breathing as well.

steveportee wrote:

You should stop posting.

And I'd recommend that you stop breathing as well.
Your mother stops breathing.

mastervirgo wrote:I normally have a few grammar fails myself here and there. But seriously even Batmotor couldn't handle this much flaws in a single post.
For the second fucking time,my english is bad 'Deal with it'

Two Face was probably the most unecessary character in The Dark Knight. It would've been better if you had The Joker as the only main villain. I wanted to see more of Heath Ledger.