The Dark Knight B-Roll Footage

Christopher Nolan's 2008 mega success about Batman's attempts to defeat a criminal mastermind known only as the Joker.
Great indeed :goNF:

@talli,yeah you're right,but i think there will be after TDKR is finished,a special blu-ray box with all the 3nolan bat films + extra footage in 2013. 'it's all part of the plan' :goNF:

The-Batman wrote:Great indeed :goNF:

@talli,yeah you're right,but i think there will be after TDKR is finished,a special blu-ray box with all the 3nolan bat films + extra footage in 2013. 'it's all part of the plan' :goNF:
We can only hope :)

apw
On all his films, Nolan said he routinely has arguments with his producers, including wife Emma Thomas, on how much making-of video he will allow others to shoot for DVD extras.

I don’t really like to do it and I was very grateful that Heath Ledger wouldn’t allow it when he was performing. So I was able to use him as an excuse not to do it on those days (when Ledger was on set).
If Heath didn't allow it when he was performing then I wonder how much of that type of footage even exists.

apw wrote:
On all his films, Nolan said he routinely has arguments with his producers, including wife Emma Thomas, on how much making-of video he will allow others to shoot for DVD extras.

I don’t really like to do it and I was very grateful that Heath Ledger wouldn’t allow it when he was performing. So I was able to use him as an excuse not to do it on those days (when Ledger was on set).
If Heath didn't allow it when he was performing then I wonder how much of that type of footage even exists.
almost none i think.

apw wrote:

WHY?We deserve our faith rewarded. :( :( :(
gib sigs

apw wrote:

oh wow i never knew that. That sucks. Heath was smart. Hopefully there are a few bits that got captured

apw wrote:

Blah, so that's why the DVD extras for TDK sucked.

apw wrote:

Well we know at least this much footage exists.

they acually filming heath while he's skateboarding.

BatMotor wrote:they acually filming heath while he's skateboarding.
Thanks for that captain obvious.