The Dark Knight B-Roll Footage

Christopher Nolan's 2008 mega success about Batman's attempts to defeat a criminal mastermind known only as the Joker.
MW715 wrote:Why don't they have more of this on the two disc DVD? They only had like three features :cry:
weird indeed.

MW715 wrote:Why don't they have more of this on the two disc DVD? They only had like three features :cry:
Yeah, the features for TDK sucked. :\

chee wrote:
Inception's weren't much better. They seem kind of randomly included so they can charge us more, honestly. It's pretty obnoxious.

Look at a release like The Social Network which made far less money, yet included tons of features.

Vader182 wrote:
chee wrote:
Inception's weren't much better. They seem kind of randomly included so they can charge us more, honestly. It's pretty obnoxious.

Look at a release like The Social Network which made far less money, yet included tons of features.
Yeah, I saw/heard most of the features before the movie anyways. I'm guessing TDKR's features are going to suck as well.

When releasing All 3 movies,they should do something like 'The Ultimate Matrix Collection'.It is perhaps The Best collection EVER!!! :judge:
gib sigs

Pratham wrote:When releasing All 3 movies,they should do something like 'The Ultimate Matrix Collection'.It is perhaps The Best collection EVER!!! :judge:
They should just call it "The Best Collection Ever".
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

Cilogy wrote:
Pratham wrote:When releasing All 3 movies,they should do something like 'The Ultimate Matrix Collection'.It is perhaps The Best collection EVER!!! :judge:
They should just call it "The Best Collection Ever".
:twothumbsup:

here's a cool clip

BatMotor wrote:here's a cool clip

so powerful....Heath embodied that role down to his fingertips and fingertoes.

I think this and Parnassus are his most creative and captivating performances

I'd never seen some of that footage before, thanks!
I wish they'd kept the scene with the Joker on the bus.