The Dark Knight B-Roll Footage

Christopher Nolan's 2008 mega success about Batman's attempts to defeat a criminal mastermind known only as the Joker.
Filming of the prologue

Mason01 wrote:
BatMotor wrote:they acually filming heath while he's skateboarding.
Thanks for that captain obvious.
you're a motherfucker shitface.

BatMotor wrote:
Mason01 wrote:
Thanks for that captain obvious.
you're a motherfucker shitface.
This guy seriously need's a ban :facepalm:

Mr. Caine wrote:
BatMotor wrote: you're a motherfucker shitface.
This guy seriously need's a ban :facepalm:
No i dont,it's a cause and effect situation.

I LOL-ed at Morgan Freeman.

i wonder why that scene of heath skateboarding didnt make it in...it seems like it was a scene created by Heath

talli wrote:i wonder why that scene of heath skateboarding didnt make it in...it seems like it was a scene created by Heath
Maybe it didn't feel right in the movie? I believe Chris cut out a lot of footage of Heath (In the bus at the hospital, after the party) because it didn't go well with the rest of the footage. Although, I'd of liked to have seen the skateboarding scene on screen.

I doubt it was actually intended to be a scene. More like Heath messing around with his skateboard that he took to the set everyday, and the camera guys decided to follow him. I wish they'd release it though.

Why don't they have more of this on the two disc DVD? They only had like three features :cry:

I'd love to see more behind the scenes stuff. It's so disappointing what WASN'T on the Blu-ray. Particularly more of Ledger, which is what everyone wants to see.

But, I guess I'm preaching to the choir.