Addiction

Christopher Nolan's 2008 mega success about Batman's attempts to defeat a criminal mastermind known only as the Joker.
But as a playboy there are certain things you must do so you look like a real play boy. :D

I'm joking
Say Girl

Redsmile wrote:But as a playboy there are certain things you must do so you look like a real play boy. :D

I'm joking
:facepalm:
"When art imitates life"

I don't know why you used a facepalm...

I'm pretty sure most guys would enjoy taking models out on dates even if it was just for show. You couldn't help it. lol

That's why people like Batman and James Bond. They always have chicks interested in them. lol
Say Girl

Redsmile wrote:I don't know why you used a facepalm...

I'm pretty sure most guys would enjoy taking models out on dates even if it was just for show. You couldn't help it. lol

That's why people like Batman and James Bond. They always have chicks interested in them. lol
Going on dates is different to what you said before. And maybe some guys choose a higher road than engaging in hedonistic premarital sex.
"When art imitates life"

dafox wrote: Going on dates is different to what you said before. And maybe some guys choose a higher road than engaging in hedonistic premarital sex.
I like what you're doing here.

You take things way too serious for me to talk to. lol
Say Girl

Been through with your trouble. Thanks to inception. :goNF: