Addiction

Christopher Nolan's 2008 mega success about Batman's attempts to defeat a criminal mastermind known only as the Joker.
BatMotor wrote: Memento i mean "What the hell" is that for title.
Memento is an perfectly fine title for a movie. And it fits in perfectly with the story of the movie.

steveportee wrote:
Memento is an perfectly fine title for a movie. And it fits in perfectly with the story of the movie.
:facepalm:

steveportee wrote:
No it isnt LOL

I hope you realize this was a sarcastic debate? :lol:

Mason01 wrote:I hope you realize this was a sarcastic debate? :lol:
I can honestly never tell with Batmotor. I know you were sarcastic, but him, I'm not sure.

Mason01 wrote:
chee wrote:
Me neither, what is it about?
I think it's a poor mans remake of the classic "Memento" by Christopher Nolan. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Spelling mistake, my bad :roll:

Im watching it again :D
:goNF: :goNF: :goNF: :goNF: :goNF: :goNF: :goNF: :goNF: :goNF: :goNF: :goNF: :goNF: :goNF: :goNF: :goNF: :goNF: :goNF: :goNF: :goNF: :goNF: :goNF: :goNF: :goNF: :goNF: :goNF: :goNF: :goNF: :goNF: :goNF: :goNF: :goNF: :goNF: :goNF: :goNF: :goNF:
"When art imitates life"

dafox wrote:Im watching it again :D
:goNF: :goNF: :goNF: :goNF: :goNF: :goNF: :goNF: :goNF: :goNF: :goNF: :goNF: :goNF: :goNF: :goNF: :goNF: :goNF: :goNF: :goNF: :goNF: :goNF: :goNF: :goNF: :goNF: :goNF: :goNF: :goNF: :goNF: :goNF: :goNF: :goNF: :goNF: :goNF: :goNF: :goNF: :goNF:
:lol:

Oh you were cured alright.

dafox wrote:Im watching it again :D
Okay so here's what you need to do: Memorize all the lines verbatim (if you haven't already), then record yourself doing a one-man-show of TDK. All in one long take like a play, so people will know you're not bull-shitting. It can be in your room, but at least put up a sheet or something (it has to look professional: wearing black & nice video quality etc.), then upload it to youtube and get a guaranteed jizzilion hits. You are the world's most qualified person to execute this correctly.

Good luck.