Dark Knight GIFS

Christopher Nolan's 2008 mega success about Batman's attempts to defeat a criminal mastermind known only as the Joker.

this is brilliant haha i wish i could make GIFS to add to this because more people need to make these gifs :lol:

vioozhd1a wrote:his look / expressions are filled with positive attitude and a charm which should be reflected on a heroic face, he's the best to play this character in the movie
I think the visuals in Nolan's trilogy were more grounded in reality compared to Snyder's comic book aesthetic. But it seems like Bale's Bruce/Batman had the mindset, heart, soul of the comic book Bruce/Batman more than any other live-action version. He might even be more accurate to the overall writing of Bruce than Ben Affleck. Ben could be more like Frank Miller's aged Bruce, but that was an elseworlds story back in the day. I feel like we're getting a grumpy, brutal character who feels negative towards people. Somebody who feels like Gotham is a shit hole that will NEVER get fixed, so he does this to punish criminals and that's the only reason. Which is a fresh take for movies nowadays. But i still prefer Bale's take on it. He's a big guy, but he's not 6'4' with the biggest arms you've ever seen. Affleck's Batman can take it to Superman or Luke Cage from Jessica Jones if there was an opportunity. But Bale's Batman doesn't live in that world. I thought he was perfect for what Nolan created.