Who's going to see it again for the re-release?

Christopher Nolan's 2008 mega success about Batman's attempts to defeat a criminal mastermind known only as the Joker.
In fact, it isn't a Dark Knight-forum, it's only a Dark Knight-topic, but it's still alive and we're still chatting about the 3rd movie, the DVD-release of TDK, and other things. The only problem that it's a Hungarian topic, so all the talks are... in Hungarian :D But I gladly provide the link to the topic, here it is:

http://www.pcdome.hu/forum.php?action=ll&t=14780

(My nick is Germinator here :D)

Awesome. Thanks for the link. I'll try to run a translator so I can actually read some of it. ;)
Do you know anyone still active over there that would be interested in this site?

Germinator - Best username ever. 8-)

I don't really think that there's a Hungarian-English webtranslator in the Universe at all :D

Look, at this topic (and forum) everybody is "still active", and everybody loved The Dark Knight, but I'm the only real and hardcore Nolan-fan at the website, so I don't know... I can ask them ;)

Germinator, yeah... I know that this word has a meaning in English, but in fact it's a combination of my real name (Gergo) and the word "Terminator"... :D

I found this translator: http://www.webforditas.hu/
It's not a web translator, so I'd have to copy and paste each post to read it all, but it seems to work pretty good, forms complete sentences. ;)

I just remembered. I might have taken pictures with my cell phone of the line for the showing of The Dark Knight at IMAX. I'll see if I can find these.

Haha! That's crazy!
That's definitely better than most of the Joker faces that I've seen.

"How about a magic trick?"

Here's that picture I snapped while waiting outside of the IMAX theater at Pointe Orlando in Florida during the opening night of The Dark Knight. Tons of people - the showing was sold out a day prior.
TDKIMAX.jpg

Wow, nice crowd :D I'm sure it was an unforgottable experience.

Hm, it's interesting. I just saw that banner at the top of the main page of the website, where the Tumbler stands in the middle of the new "Batcave". Do you remember that scene from the movie? Because I don't :D

It's from one of the trailers.

It was definitely not in the movie... unfortunately? :?: