What if Ledger didn't die?

Christopher Nolan's 2008 mega success about Batman's attempts to defeat a criminal mastermind known only as the Joker.
Well, even if he did recast the joker it would just come out as shit. Heath's performance has since become more than the sum of it's parts (much like the original star wars trilogy). Even if someone did give a better performance people wouldn't be open to seeing the joker replaced.

I would have hated a recasting of The Joker, was Ledger the only one that could do it, no. But it would have been disrespectful to his family if they did re-cast him, and even if his family agreed to it, nobody would want to do it. Seriously how can you even follow up that performance.

chee wrote:
OVERMAN wrote:I wanted them to recast the joker, but Mr. Nolan went into this... emotional response that I simply can not share...
and I know, I know they were friends and everything but he said he wanted to finish the batman's story. How come you don't want to include the joker in there...
this is.. wrong.
:(
Wow, that's very inhuman of you. I didn't know a movie was more important than a friend's death.
I'm just saying my opinion, Ledger wasn't my friend was he? and sacrificing a major character over personal feelings doesn't make any sense to me... is not like a ghost is gonna haunt them if they recast.

OVERMAN wrote:
chee wrote: Wow, that's very inhuman of you. I didn't know a movie was more important than a friend's death.
I'm just saying my opinion, Ledger wasn't my friend was he? and sacrificing a major character over personal feelings doesn't make any sense to me... is not like a ghost is gonna haunt them if they recast.
Jesus wept. You really, really don't get it do you?

OVERMAN wrote:
chee wrote:Wow, that's very inhuman of you. I didn't know a movie was more important than a friend's death.
I meant that Heath Ledger was Nolan's friend.

But yea, what Bueller said. You really don't get it.

Just lost all my respect for Overman :x
What an idiotic thing to say...RECAST JOKER :( :( :(
And I don't care if its "just your opinion". Its ABSURD :thumbdown:

OVERMAN wrote: I'm just saying my opinion, Ledger wasn't my friend was he? and sacrificing a major character over personal feelings doesn't make any sense to me... is not like a ghost is gonna haunt them if they recast.
I know right!? I mean, I Didn't personally know anyone in 9/11, so why should I give a fuck?
Or like, Why would I donate to the disaster in Haiti? i'm not Haitian!

Every single person can go fucking rot in the ground! (As long as I don't have a direct connection them)
I'm not a man of faith, but I do believe Nolan can pull something half-decent off for Batman 3, with or without Ledger

and who say I give a fuck about the people that died on 9/11 or the people that are starving to death on Africa or the middle east, bloody ignorant you can care all you want it won't make any difference, you chose what you put your faith and your mind into, bet you don't give a damn about those they don't show you on the TV do you? you guys telling me I don't get it?, or that my opinion is absurd, what a pathetic bunch of small minded people you are.
try to see things beyond that little bubble of misinformation you live in and then we'll talk.

solo2001 wrote:I know right!? I mean, I Didn't personally know anyone in 9/11, so why should I give a fuck?

Every single person can go fucking rot in the ground! (As long as I don't have a direct connection them)
I'm guessing your bedroom is below sea level ... :think:
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

Cilogy wrote:
solo2001 wrote:I know right!? I mean, I Didn't personally know anyone in 9/11, so why should I give a fuck?

I'm guessing your bedroom is below sea level ... :think:
This was sarcasm... Hopefully that got through :wave: