Favorite scene - The Dark Knight

Christopher Nolan's 2008 mega success about Batman's attempts to defeat a criminal mastermind known only as the Joker.
I don't really get how people's favorite scene isn't the interrogation (especially into the rush to get them afterwards) It's most intense, emotionally involving, defining film for everyone of the whole film except either the second Joker/Batman conversation or the very last scene.

Man, I love this movie.

-Vader

mastervirgo wrote:The Orson Welles shot (low angle shot) in which The Joker is looking at fallen from Batpod Batman with Gotham buildings as background is my favorite shot from all the movies in 2008.
This is it. I found it. Probably my favorite shot from all of Nolan's movies.
snapshot20071217191845.jpg

For me it must be the ending scene. The visually stunning montage along with Gordon's epic monolouge and the awesome music never and I mean NEVER fails to give me the goosebumps. Especially that last beautiful shot of the batpod going off in the distance and THE DARK KNIGHT. Perfection!

Melack wrote:For me it must be the ending scene. The visually stunning montage along with Gordon's epic monolouge and the awesome music never and I mean NEVER fails to give me the goosebumps. Especially that last beautiful shot of the batpod going off in the distance and THE DARK KNIGHT. Perfection!

Ah perfection....

I say again:
Best 10 secs of the movie.

Baconboy wrote:
I say again:
Best 10 secs of the movie.
Absolutely love it. The way the sound drops out, the camera angle, the random mannerisms from Joker.

After watching it again for the 30th time I have to say my favorite scene is:

The heist scene

OR

The "Hit me" scene

I liked the introduction scene to the film, the pencil trick scene, and the "We Are... Tonight's Entertainment!" scene.

Joker's "Why so serious" explanation to Gambol. I shit my pants there.