Favorite scene - The Dark Knight

Christopher Nolan's 2008 mega success about Batman's attempts to defeat a criminal mastermind known only as the Joker.
- The interrogation scene
- The hospital scene

Damn, every scene with Joker is priceless :think:

And, of course, the ending.

So long 'till TDKR comes out :(

Alberto wrote:- The interrogation scene
- The hospital scene

Damn, every scene with Joker is priceless :think:

And, of course, the ending.

So long 'till TDKR comes out :(
+1

Every scene the Joker is in is just wonderful. The interrogation scene is epic!

how is this even a question? everyone's favorite scene should be the last scene, same for Inception
"When art imitates life"

dafox wrote:how is this even a question? everyone's favorite scene should be the last scene, same for Inception
:wtf:

-Vader

the last confrontation between them when The Joker has been hanged upside down by Batman is a brilliant peace of work. that is absolutely one of my top ten best scene from any movie in my life.

Vader182 wrote:
:wtf:

-Vader
Seconded.

mastervirgo wrote:the last confrontation between them when The Joker has been hanged upside down by Batman is a brilliant peace of work. that is absolutely one of my top ten best scene from any movie in my life.

exactly....the Batman has joker caught, hanging, trapped...its over...yet nothing about the joker's comes across as helpless in this scene...he is not being dominated...he is exactly where he wants to be..."you didnt think id lose the battle over gotham in a fist fight with YOU [did you?] no" the joker's tone is all-knowing..godly.

talli wrote:
mastervirgo wrote:the last confrontation between them when The Joker has been hanged upside down by Batman is a brilliant peace of work. that is absolutely one of my top ten best scene from any movie in my life.

exactly....the Batman has joker caught, hanging, trapped...its over...yet nothing about the joker's comes across as helpless in this scene...he is not being dominated...he is exactly where he wants to be..."you didnt think id lose the battle over gotham in a fist fight with YOU [did you?] no" the joker's tone is all-knowing..godly.
+1,000

This scene is brilliant.

Except for Batman's voice. I think that's the only part of the movie where his voice sounds REALLY bad to me. "You'll be in a padded cell forever." "This city just showed you that it's full of people ready to believe in good." :sick:

chee wrote:
talli wrote:

+1,000

This scene is brilliant.
Which is exactly why TDKR is extraordinarily tricky for me emotionally and psychologically... The Joker wasn't defeated, and it's quite clear from the film his character was meant to factor into the third film. I've been saying this since release... prior to the film's release Nolan/Goyer spoke about how The Joker won't be killed by the end of the film, and said the reason for it is you can't kill nature, and he's going to be around if they do a third one. Since Heath's death, I conveniently haven't been able to find a single word of that anywhere, so I'm guessing they were all taken down.

-Vader