Favorite scene - The Dark Knight

Christopher Nolan's 2008 mega success about Batman's attempts to defeat a criminal mastermind known only as the Joker.
Although my favorite parts of the film are pretty divided, I have to say one of those moments is the final Joker scene. After he says the "madness is like gravity" line, that laugh... it's monstrous, and more frightening (IMO) than anything else he did in the entire film. And that's just from listening to it, but it goes even further when you put it in the proper context. As far as he's concerned, he won. Whenever he starts to laugh for the final time, it's like he's saying, "I just fucked over Gotham, and there's nothing you can do about it."

It's scary stuff.

kor
Plus this reverse camera angle And Joker hanging, great moment.

Forum Pro
Law
im watching it now, i seriously love the way bruce wayne delivers this line..

harvey dent- bruce wayne, rachels told me everything about you

bruce wayne- i certainly hope not.

i love that scene

The Orson Welles shot (low angle shot) in which The Joker is looking at fallen from Batpod Batman with Gotham buildings as background is my favorite shot from all the movies in 2008.

Forum Pro
Law
"because sometimes truth isn't good enough, sometimes people deserve more, sometimes, people deserve to have their faith rewarded."

get chills everytime i hear that line

Law_of_4 wrote:"because sometimes truth isn't good enough, sometimes people deserve more, sometimes, people deserve to have their faith rewarded."

Except for the fact that the truth is always good enough. :roll:

And my favorite scene is when Joker escapes from prison. The phone call, the drama, and this frigin awesome scene:

Baconboy wrote:
Law_of_4 wrote:"because sometimes truth isn't good enough, sometimes people deserve more, sometimes, people deserve to have their faith rewarded."

And my favorite scene is when Joker escapes from prison. The phone call, the drama, and this frigin awesome scene:
I don't think that scene could've been pulled off any better.

christophmac wrote:
Baconboy wrote:

I don't think that scene could've been pulled off any better.
Image Exactly.

Why you lurking my page brah?

Dodd wrote:Image
+1