Favorite scene - The Dark Knight

Christopher Nolan's 2008 mega success about Batman's attempts to defeat a criminal mastermind known only as the Joker.
sapporostar wrote:when they finally showed two face i was like oh sh*t, fu*k yeah nolan.
Gordon: "I'm sorry Harvey"
Harvey: "No, no you're not. Not yet."

steveportee wrote:
sapporostar wrote:when they finally showed two face i was like oh sh*t, fu*k yeah nolan.
Gordon: "I'm sorry Harvey"
Harvey: "No, no you're not. Not yet."
:clap: :clap: :clap:

My favorite scene is when Harvey holds Gordon's family hostage. A lot of people complained about the fact that we have seen more Harvey Dent rather than Two-Face in TDK. But when you look at that last scene, you can just feel and understand his downfall. There is no White Knight left in him at that point. Brilliant work by Eckhart even if it was underrappreciated because of Ledger amazing work.

"It's not about what I want. It's about what's FAIR! You thought we could be decent men in an indecent time! But you were wrong, the world is cruel. And the only morality in a cruel world is chance. Unbiased, unprejudiced, fair. " Those lines always give me chills. And the score is amazing!
Last edited by Mahiya_Borden on February 27th, 2011, 7:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mahiya_Borden wrote:My favorite scene is when Harvey holds Gordon's family hostage. A lot of people complained about the fact that we have seen more Harvey Dent rather than Two-Face in TDK. But when you look at that last scene, you can just feel and understand his downfall. There is no White Knight left in him at that point. Brilliant work by Eckhart even if it was underrappreciated because of Ledger amazing work.
:clap: :thumbup:

I also forgot all the small scenes where Joker invented how he got his scars, with the mafia guy, with Rachel and when he tried with Batman:

"You know how I got these scars?"
"No, but I know how you're going to have these ones"
:lol:

Interrogation scene for me.

But my fav few seconds are towards the end when The Joker says:
"Oh, you. You just couldn't let me go, could you? This is what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object. You are truly incorruptible, aren't you? Huh? You won't kill me out of some misplaced sense of self-righteousness. And I won't kill you because you're just too much fun. I think you and I are destined to do this forever."

Just brilliant writing and a wonderfull moment in the film.

Every single scene where Joker appears...For once Joker is the favorite over batman...

1. The interrogation scene. Yeah. What fans of Batman have been waiting for since...forever. Best piece of Batman cinema, ever.

2. Batman tearing Maroni's men a new one and lifting him up from the table...and then dropping him to the street.

3. Joker crashing the underworld party. Best part is watching Joker decided Gambol's dying first. You can tell he really hates being called crazy by Gambol.

Of course, scenes with Joker are genius. Nevertheless...my favorite, I'd say, passage is with ferries. You know, for me it's kinda the fundamental idea that people still believe. Also, I adore these views of "innocent" people and bad guys. It's just perfect)

Forum Pro
Law
i haven't checked to see if this was mentioned yet but one of the best holy shit moments of the movie is when..

the bat mobile was destroyed and she says.. "damage catastrophic, eject sequence initiated......goodbye" with hans zimmer loud drums in the background from track 4 on the soundtrack and the batpod flying out... so genious