Any news on a special edition blu-ray/dvd release?

Christopher Nolan's 2008 mega success about Batman's attempts to defeat a criminal mastermind known only as the Joker.
I was thinking that a release of a special edition of TDK around the time Inception comes out on blu-ray/dvd would be cool.

Is there any real news of a special/limited edition coming out anytime soon?

PowerDump wrote:I was thinking that a release of a special edition of TDK around the time Inception comes out on blu-ray/dvd would be cool.

Is there any real news of a special/limited edition coming out anytime soon?

A new edition of The Dark Knight will probably be released around when Batman 3 is out (Batman Begins did the same thing right before The Dark Knight was released). In fact, when Batman 3 gets a blu-ray/dvd release, there will probably be some special collection for the trilogy.

why do they need a special edition?

the quality is flawless, lots of special features. Nolan has said that he wouldn't add any deleted scenes into the film.

prodical wrote:why do they need a special edition?
To make money.

ye I could see a special edition coming out when Batman 3 does

I would love to see all of Nolan's movie bundled together. Maybe when Inception comes out?

SeraphX17 wrote:I would love to see all of Nolan's movie bundled together. Maybe when Inception comes out?

Yep. I really like that idea. Let get a team together and plant that into the minds of powers that be at the studios.

:JGLface: "Count me in"

I'm wondering now. How many different studios companies are there for all of Nolan's work all together? :think:
I still not a complete fanatic, so I would'nt know that off the top of my head. Would that involve legal stuff preventing
it from happening?

prodical wrote:the quality is flawless.
Your sir, are blind.

"why do they need a special edition?

the quality is flawless, lots of special features. Nolan has said that he wouldn't add any deleted scenes into the film."

I'm not saying it isn't a good Blu-ray movie but there are some things that a ton of people wanted to see; like features on Heath and his performance.

Bad_Wobot wrote:
SeraphX17 wrote:I would love to see all of Nolan's movie bundled together. Maybe when Inception comes out?

Yep. I really like that idea. Let get a team together and plant that into the minds of powers that be at the studios.

:JGLface: "Count me in"

I'm wondering now. How many different studios companies are there for all of Nolan's work all together? :think:
I still not a complete fanatic, so I would'nt know that off the top of my head. Would that involve legal stuff preventing
it from happening?
Most of his work are with Warner Bros.
PowerDump wrote:"why do they need a special edition?

the quality is flawless, lots of special features. Nolan has said that he wouldn't add any deleted scenes into the film."

I'm not saying it isn't a good Blu-ray movie but there are some things that a ton of people wanted to see; like features on Heath and his performance.
Nolan has already said that the stuff with Heath are private and will not be released in honor of Heath, didn't he?