Help!

Christopher Nolan's 2008 mega success about Batman's attempts to defeat a criminal mastermind known only as the Joker.
chee wrote:
dagn96 wrote:They do allow PG-13 movies. But my mother says that is "too intense and disturbing" I just watched it 2 times. One with my dad. And the other one was when I was in my aunt's house and they had the movie mom and dad went to the concert and I watched it. Just in case dad said it was okay. I try to explain her but she won't let me finish the first word once she knows what movie I'm talking about. She only watched the first part, but before I watched it people were telling her that that movie is intense, but that's coming from adults who aren't used to movies like TDK (no offense adults)
Yea, my parents are complete opposites. They allow me to watch rated R movies without question. I never really had to deal with convincing my mom or dad if I could watch/buy something so I dunno what to tell you.
And you're telling me this why?

just making conversation.

chee wrote:just making conversation.
Not that, is just that its making me feel worse than I do now but never mind that.

"It is the greatest action film ever made, and I'm not a f**king baby! F**k you bitch!"

Me: Okay, first of all-
Mom: No
Me: But mom-
Me: I liked it-
Me: It wasn't to intense for me-
Mom: End of discussion.

Next time I'm going to explicitly ask her why and THEN have a serious discussion with out being interrupted by "nos" (Wish me a lotta luck)

dagn96 wrote:

Next time I'm going to explicitly ask her why and THEN have a serious discussion with out being interrupted by "nos" (Wish me a lotta luck)

Oh come on, you gave it a try. Right now your on the edge of having a huge fight with your parrents about a movie!?!
I seriously advise you to wait untill your old enough yourself. You are 13. Wait another year untill you're 14. (PG-13 means that you can see/buy them if you're over 13?)
David emerges from the store slowly. He braces himself against a parked car and then keeps on walking in a nightmarish daze.

WE PULL BACK as David blends in with dozens and dozens of ordinary people, walking on an ordinary street, in an ordinary city.

Erik wrote:
dagn96 wrote:

Oh come on, you gave it a try. Right now your on the edge of having a huge fight with your parrents about a movie!?!
I seriously advise you to wait untill your old enough yourself. You are 13. Wait another year untill you're 14. (PG-13 means that you can see/buy them if you're over 13?)

You think. If you knew how my mom is you'd understand. I mean everyone in my family agrees on the same thing. She can't stop treating my like 5 years old. I think it has to do that I'm the only one she has.

ChristopherNolanFan wrote:"It is the greatest action film ever made, and I'm not a f**king baby! F**k you bitch!"
I actually laughed out loud when I read this. :lol:

dagn96 wrote:

Try and approach it in a different way. Don't make it TDK related, just talk about how much you've grown and how ready you are for more mature things. She'll probably listen a lot longer when she doesn't know its about movies.

chee wrote:
dagn96 wrote:

Try and approach it in a different way. Don't make it TDK related, just talk about how much you've grown and how ready you are for more mature things. She'll probably listen a lot longer when she doesn't know its about movies.

She'll know that it's about the movie when I pass the first sentence. But I'll try it anyway. The key thing is that she has to be in a good mood.