DC to release 31 minutes of unreleased

Christopher Nolan's 2008 mega success about Batman's attempts to defeat a criminal mastermind known only as the Joker.

Wow! 1st, props on that great find! This is very exciting news!
{=}

I saw this on another site, but the screencap they had (the video had already been taken down) matched a scene that was on the Blu-ray special features. Which IIRC, are about half an hour total.

I've also heard this described as "31 minutes of footage that was unreleased on iTunes and DVD" so the Blu-ray footage certainly qualifies as such. :P

I wouldn't hold my breath that it's actually anything new.

Thats too bad. It would have been amazing to see another scene with Heath again.
{=}

Something seems a bit off here...

I have a feeling this is just special features stuff rather than actual extra footage from the film.

Yea, I'm not paying for that until I know if its all completely new footage or that and pictures plus interviews.

It's probably behind the scenes stuff. Not actual scenes from the film. If there are deleted scenes, chances are we will never get to see them as long as Chris is alive.

Don't forget Apocalypse now!

What?......... It's possible :roll:

i still wish we would ever get to see the deleted scenes from TDK and BB some day :P

akv1984 wrote:It's probably behind the scenes stuff. Not actual scenes from the film. If there are deleted scenes, chances are we will never get to see them as long as Chris is alive.
True. :(