Wanna buy a working Bat-pod?

Christopher Nolan's 2008 mega success about Batman's attempts to defeat a criminal mastermind known only as the Joker.
http://nerdapproved.com/misc-gadgets/wo ... e-on-ebay/

"For a mere $100,000 (OBO) you can own a working replica of the Dark Knight Batpod. That’s right…it actually works.

The frame and all tubing were built from hardened steel and welded together for an unbelievable rendition of this famous vehicle. The covers and arm guards, which are formed with high tensile strength fiberglass, hide the actual engine which is a high output 650cc 4 stroke, water cooled engine with direct port nitrous injection delivering amazing power in a compact shell if it were ever needed. The front and rear tires measure 508 millimeters across and it is outfitted with grappling hooks, grenade launchers, and 50 caliber machine guns for those traffic jams on the freeway. (No… they don’t really work.) The pod has never been ridden on the street but has been tested in a controlled environment. This one-off custom would be the perfect addition for the collector who has it all, or for a museum piece that will draw a crowd like nothing else.

But before you go spending all of that money on this unique ride, you must consider three things:

* The bike isn’t street legal.
* It ships with a missing chain so you can’t ride it.
* If you replace the chain, you will likely get killed trying to handle it.

Still, that’s the kind of awesome manly thing every guy wants on their tombstone:

Here lies (Insert name here)
19(whatever)-2010
He crashed spectacularly while riding a Batpod
See you in Hell"
:thumbup:

Cool. Looks like I have to save another mere $99,980 :lol:

Hahah, that's really cool. Too bad I'm not rich. Can I borrow some of your chump change, Nolan?

I don't care about not being street legal but, how is it that you can't ride it, what's the point then!

OVERMAN wrote:I don't care about not being street legal but, how is it that you can't ride it, what's the point then!
You can ride it, you just needs to replace the chain thingy. Then its one hell of a monster! But it is VERY uncontrolable.

Jonas Agersø wrote:
OVERMAN wrote:I don't care about not being street legal but, how is it that you can't ride it, what's the point then!
You can ride it, you just needs to replace the chain thingy. Then its one hell of a monster! But it is VERY uncontrolable.
how did it work on TDK shooting, if a stun guy can control it, I can! lol

OVERMAN wrote:
Jonas Agersø wrote:
True :D

OVERMAN wrote:
Jonas Agersø wrote:
You need good management control and fast reflexes (you don't want to be crashing into another car or building)

dagn96 wrote:
You need good management control and fast reflexes (you don't want to be crashing into another car or building)
Damn!, if I had that monster, I pretty much would want to, yeah

OVERMAN wrote:
Jonas Agersø wrote:
Hahah, only ONE stunt guy could control it. :lol: