Wanna buy a working Bat-pod?

Christopher Nolan's 2008 mega success about Batman's attempts to defeat a criminal mastermind known only as the Joker.
ha ha only one, Laughing my ass off, ha ha ha
who was that guy, Evel Knievel meets MacGyver.

OVERMAN wrote:ha ha only one, Laughing my ass off, ha ha ha
I dunno, but he must be pretty bad ass.

I mean how cool would it be to say, "yea, I'm the only person in the world that drove a Batpod and was able to do some sweet tricks. 8-) "

chee wrote:
I dunno, but he must be pretty bad ass.

I mean how cool would it be to say, "yea, I'm the only person in the world that drove a Batpod and was able to do some sweet tricks. 8-) "
don't underestimate people's stupidity, they would probably say:
Bullshit man! Christian Bale drove it too, he can kick your ass!
lol :clap:

the reason why it was difficult to control is because it is shoulder controlled, it is not controlled by the hands, but with enough practice and safety its possible of course.

Z. Cobb wrote:the reason why it was difficult to control is because it is shoulder controlled, it is not controlled by the hands, but with enough practice and safety its possible of course.
shoulder controlled?
explain. :think:

OVERMAN wrote:
Z. Cobb wrote:the reason why it was difficult to control is because it is shoulder controlled, it is not controlled by the hands, but with enough practice and safety its possible of course.
shoulder controlled?
explain. :think:
It's steered by leaning one's upper body weight in a certain direction. There's no handlebars to operate an independent front wheel for steering.

shit!, wonder how they did the takes when he goes under the truck...
:crazy:

I think that it was controlled by some French guy. I'll have to watch the special features on the DVD again to be sure of this.

Looks like these "Batpod" builders are possibly gonna get a shot at the holy grale - the next batmobile or batwing maybe? I should have built that Batpod first, then maybe I would be making the next Batmobile. Awesome! Just don't screw up your one shot guys. You probably won't get another one. Good luck anyway!

http://allmovierumors.blogspot.com/2010 ... man-3.html

flashthompson wrote:Looks like these "Batpod" builders are possibly gonna get a shot at the holy grale - the next batmobile or batwing maybe? I should have built that Batpod first, then maybe I would be making the next Batmobile. Awesome! Just don't screw up your one shot guys. You probably won't get another one. Good luck anyway!

http://allmovierumors.blogspot.com/2010 ... man-3.html
that's cool I like The Batwing :thumbup:
Even though Nolan likes to give ideas about the suits and the batmovils and gear to his team in the early stage of the film is probably just a rumor