This is an outrageous price...

Christopher Nolan's 2008 mega success about Batman's attempts to defeat a criminal mastermind known only as the Joker.

Hmmm... mine cost £9.99.

I now feel much better about myself.

ryan4butler wrote:just get it on amazon for 20
http://www.amazon.com/Dark-Knight-Limit ... al+edition
The one in the link is an even more "special" edition release of the soundtrack that contains another full disc of music that was unreleased in the first edition. I think the "special" edition you purchased contains a different CD cover and some additional notes/pictures in the disc's booklet, but no additional tracks.
Do any collectors on this site know if the "super special" edition is that rare such that it can ask that price!? Cuz if so, I may be willing to part with my copy - I'll even knock off $100 of that seller's price ta boot!

MrFreeze wrote:
ryan4butler wrote:just get it on amazon for 20
http://www.amazon.com/Dark-Knight-Limit ... al+edition
The one in the link is an even more "special" edition release of the soundtrack that contains another full disc of music that was unreleased in the first edition. I think the "special" edition you purchased contains a different CD cover and some additional notes/pictures in the disc's booklet, but no additional tracks.
Do any collectors on this site know if the "super special" edition is that rare such that it can ask that price!? Cuz if so, I may be willing to part with my copy - I'll even knock off $100 of that seller's price ta boot!
I think the one you have and Bat want to own and the one that costs way too much is the rare one. The reason it is rare is because it is out of print, because of the next release which has some more stuff.
Brave New World

I don't know but, Why don't you get the pirated version from any torrent site? Plus, There's more than one version out there.

Neizar wrote:I don't know but, Why don't you get the pirated version from any torrent site? Plus, There's more than one version out there.
This version has all of the stuff plus some bonus content and a fill sized book with info and Zimmer interviews. Its possible to get it all on the internet but owning it is all the fun. :)
Brave New World