Plot Holes

Christopher Nolan's 2008 mega success about Batman's attempts to defeat a criminal mastermind known only as the Joker.
I've always thought about the length of time Joker talks to Harvey in the hospital - 20/25 minutes? And whether it would be enough time to rig the hospital with sufficient explosives to bring it down. Anyway, this is my explanation of this 'plot hole'.

Ans as for the Joker mask thing, I believe he was standing with his head facing down, so the other clowns in the car wouldn't be able to properly see his face.

I find it funny that there's a thread like this in the TDKR forums.

NO ONE GIVES A SHIT.

gib sigs

Pratham wrote:Image
:lol:
Sigs???

They obviously had people on the police force who were paid up to give the order to take Lower Fifth instead of any of the other roads...

One major plot hole I notice is; how does Harvey always flip his coin to land on heads?

jk :lol: There arent any plot holes in TDK.
Brave New World

ryan4butler wrote:One major plot hole I notice is; how does Harvey always flip his coin to land on heads?

Of course there are, but none of them detract from the experience for me.

Celestin wrote:
ryan4butler wrote:One major plot hole I notice is; how does Harvey always flip his coin to land on heads?

Of course there are, but none of them detract from the experience for me.
Some make the experience even better for me. Think about it, half of what the Joker does is a plot hole: inflitrating the police by attacking them in the middle of the road where everything could have gone wrong? Easy. Be able to kill Rachel and 'cripple' Harvey and break Batman's spirit again with precise timing and only if the people behave exactly like he predicts, all while in prison? No problem. Walk in broad daylight with a obviously fake nurse costume and convincing Harvey to 'slip', at the same time he turns Gotham into a chaotic and crazy hellhole? Piece of cake.

But he's the Joker. He's basically an embodiment of chaos and the movie shows how little sense a world with the Joker would make. If you don't let him make his own rules (mainly by breaking the plot's rules), he wouldn't have been such a fantastic character.
Un lladre es un artista. Fa servir la imaginació per lluirse cuan roba el seu trofeu. Els detectius només analitzen el delicte i ens denuncien. Els detectius son uns simples critics.

Hilarious. I also wonder about the two guys in the buildings with grappling guns that just happened to be there in case a helicopter flew by to provide air support to a swat van that just happened to exit right where they were held up.

How did that guy during the Court Scene have a gun on him? Surely he would have been frisked before he entered the room.