Plot Holes

Christopher Nolan's 2008 mega success about Batman's attempts to defeat a criminal mastermind known only as the Joker.
Plotholes in The Dark Knight? No problem. We have a simple and elegant solution that works every time - ALMOST ALL COPS AND POLICEMEN IN GOTHAM CITY ARE CORRUPTED (therefore everything is quite possible)! :oldmanface: :?

BlairCo wrote:How did that guy during the Court Scene have a gun on him? Surely he would have been frisked before he entered the room.
Corruption.

Not sure if a plothole, or just a really dumb character decision, but the SWAT convoy did not have to exit down onto Lower Fifth. Why didn't they just take the open road on the left side? See at 0:45 mark of this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... CQxhof9RlI

There are many plotholes in the Jokers plans.

1. How sure is Joker that the criminal boss won't shoot him before opening the bodybag when he was presentated in a bodybag?
2. How Joker know which number to call to detonate the bomb in stomach of a locked up fat person? How Joker even know he will b transported to the same police station where the chinese guy is detained?
3. Also reflection of the helicopter with camera is seen as a reflection in the very first shot of the film? shadow mismatch is also seen from diff angles.

CakeLessEgg wrote:There are many plotholes in the Jokers plans.

1. How sure is Joker that the criminal boss won't shoot him before opening the bodybag when he was presentated in a bodybag?
2. How Joker know which number to call to detonate the bomb in stomach of a locked up fat person? How Joker even know he will b transported to the same police station where the chinese guy is detained?
3. Also reflection of the helicopter with camera is seen as a reflection in the very first shot of the film? shadow mismatch is also seen from diff angles.
These are not plot holes. These are only questions that you have.

1.He isn't, but then again, he isn't alone.
2.He planted him there. And perhaps only one police station in Gotham have enough security to hold Lou. (or so police thought)
3.I don't know what you are talking about.
gib sigs

Sry if this has already been said. Haven´t read the whole thread.

In the bank heist sequence one of the clowns says something like: "Thats funny, it didnt dial out to 911, it was trying to reach a private number." But I think we never get to know whoms number it is.

JayPee wrote:Sry if this has already been said. Haven´t read the whole thread.

In the bank heist sequence one of the clowns says something like: "Thats funny, it didnt dial out to 911, it was trying to reach a private number." But I think we never get to know whoms number it is.
Mobster's number.
It is implied though.
gib sigs

Dragon_316ca wrote:
Rian Johnson ‏@rianjohnson
Now that it's not about my film I can be a little more blunt about these videos: they actively make cinema worse.
Word

nolannolanchrischris wrote:
Dragon_316ca wrote:
Rian Johnson ‏@rianjohnson
Now that it's not about my film I can be a little more blunt about these videos: they actively make cinema worse.
Word
Rian rises.
Not RyanRises.