Time Passing Question

Christopher Nolan's 2008 mega success about Batman's attempts to defeat a criminal mastermind known only as the Joker.
If TDK takes place a year or even six months after BB, what happened to Gordon's baby? :|

Bacon wrote:If TDK takes place a year or even six months after BB, what happened to Gordon's baby? :|
He has two children, a boy and girl, you see both children at the end of TDK and both are about the same age. there is no baby. That leads me to beleive it was more than a couple of moths but that was implied.
Brave New World

ryan4butler wrote:
Bacon wrote:If TDK takes place a year or even six months after BB, what happened to Gordon's baby? :|
He has two children, a boy and girl, you see both children at the end of TDK and both are about the same age. there is no baby. That leads me to beleive it was more than a couple of moths but that was implied.
:facepalm:
Gordon had a baby in BB. His wife was feeding it when he came outside to throw away the trash. That's when he met Batman.

Bacon wrote:
ryan4butler wrote: He has two children, a boy and girl, you see both children at the end of TDK and both are about the same age. there is no baby. That leads me to beleive it was more than a couple of moths but that was implied.
:facepalm:
Gordon had a baby in BB. His wife was feeding it when he came outside to throw away the trash. That's when he met Batman.
the baby died in a horrible accident involving an iron man plushie

Yeah, I always wondered about that.
Do you... like pineapple?

To quote Falcone in BB:

"Never underestimate Gotham City. Sometimes...things just go bad."

Gordon has two families.