TDK Game Adaptation Project Apollo

Christopher Nolan's 2008 mega success about Batman's attempts to defeat a criminal mastermind known only as the Joker.

Partial gameplay of the previously planned TDK game tie-in by Monolith studio has been leaked.

It is unfinished and definitely looks like a game from 2008 but it also had sooo much potential. The world definitely isn't as impressive as Arkham Asylum which came out almost at the same time but that game had a fairly small map and this was supposed to be open world. Also we don't see any combat mechanics but the gliding and silent modes all looked really interesting.

Apparently the game was supposed to use the Nemesis system known from the studio's later game, Shadow of Mordor.

It all seems like a missed opprtunity but I'm still holding out hope we'll get an open world third-person Nolanverse action game taking us through the entire trilogy some day.

https://archive.org/details/projectapollo_202212

KEM
I would’ve played this game religiously had it come out alongside the movie, the Batman Begins game is one of my favorite games of all time and I would play it over and over again when I was a kid