Did u understand the REAL Angier's trick?

The 2006 film about rival magicians desperately trying to learn the secrets of each others tricks.
My opinion: the catch was behind the last scene, according Cutter's speech about Prestige. We see: Angier's boxes in theatre, his hats and... birds. But we know that the REAL hat is smth out there. We remeber that the REAL bird is always dead, and public saw his 'brother'. And here is main moment. I think, the real prestige is Bordem's daughter. Real Angier is still alive and he has real girl.

Is there anyway to reword this, I am not sure if I totally understand what you are trying to say.

Drunk knight wrote:My opinion: the catch was behind the last scene, according Cutter's speech about Prestige. We see: Angier's boxes in theatre, his hats and... birds. But we know that the REAL hat is smth out there. We remeber that the REAL bird is always dead, and public saw his 'brother'. And here is main moment. I think, the real prestige is Bordem's daughter. Real Angier is still alive and he has real girl.
:wtf:

@theweatherman 2 things at the end: 1.Lord Coldlow is alive. 2.Bordem's daughter is a clone.

Much simpler to understand, but I don't agree with you. I'll just leave it at that.

Drunk knight wrote:My opinion: the catch was behind the last scene, according Cutter's speech about Prestige. We see: Angier's boxes in theatre, his hats and... birds. But we know that the REAL hat is smth out there. We remeber that the REAL bird is always dead, and public saw his 'brother'. And here is main moment. I think, the real prestige is Bordem's daughter. Real Angier is still alive and he has real girl.
ha ha ha WTF man,
ok, you got some imagination but why would he use the machine with the kid, I mean why would he want to run away with the little girl while being with the original girl without knowing Borden's secret.
He thought Borden's death was the end of the game and kept the girl as the reward or "compensation"
there is no reason to do something like that because he didn't know about the:
twin

My version based of last scene edit. Why Nolan shows us: hats, birs, and a girl? Maybe Cutter did it, and this way: Borden think he killed Angier and back his girl. And Angier think that he has Borden's daughter according his plan (revenge).

Birds and a girl. We know that bird-prestige is not the bird wich public see at first. I think this is Nolan's allusion to: a girl we see when the movie begins is not a girl we see when the movie ends.

Drunk knight wrote:My version based of last scene edit. Why Nolan shows us: hats, birs, and a girl? Maybe Cutter did it, and this way: Borden think he killed Angier and back his girl. And Angier think that he has Borden's daughter according his plan (revenge).
Except it is clear that Cutter does not approve of Angier's obsession and clearly loses all respect for him.

Yes but Cutter had to understand that Lord is to powerful and Borden is officially dead. The reason is to make a girl's copy.